What's new

Which Jazz player would benefit the most from +3 inches height and +4 inches wingspan?

Who would benefit the most?

• Total voters
Names that come to my mind are Jeremy Evans, Ian Clark, Rudy Gobert and Enes Kanter.

Ian Clark would be good size for a SG. Together with his good defense and shooting he would be a perfect 3 and D type of guy.

Jeremy Evans would be a defensive show stopper. Would be like a bouncy version of Rudy Gobert.

Rudy Gobert. The rich get richer.

Enes Kanter. Might finally be a good defensive player?

Ultimately I went with Ian Clark. I think we need a 3 and D kind of guy and he would be my pick.

If Rudy would magically have the exact same skill set he has now, but with an extra 3 inches of height and 4 more inches of wingspan it's obviously him.

I'd have to say Ian Clark or gordon hayward. Either of them would have elite size at their position with that added size. Hayward would basically be Durant with better defense and passing, less scoring. Clark would be a good 3 and d guy. Probably almost all star shooting guard.

RUDY!!

Go go Gobert arms!!!

The thing about rudy is he is already the lengthened version of most nba big men. It's awesome. If he was that much taller and longer than he is, he would probably break.

How much mobility does he lose from being 6'11 though?

The 4'' of wingspan would be great, but I don't think he game would improve that much from being 6'11.

He is the most skilled player we have at good height. Imagine him as a stretch 5. Best player in the league, easily.

How much mobility does he lose from being 6'11 though?

The 4'' of wingspan would be great, but I don't think he game would improve that much from being 6'11.

I thought GH was 6'9. He's only 6'8?

If I made a thread "who could most afford giving up 3" height and 4" wingspan" my pick would be Gordon Hayward. I think he would still make a pretty good point guard.

Gordon is a good player. I imagine him being a small forward still, maybe a stretch four if he were taller. Being able to see over taller defenders and make the pass to the block easier would be a benefit, and his defense would surely benefit from it. Kind of a mix of dirk and Durant with defense. Like PKM said, best player in the league.

Favors, he would be a beast on both end of the court, more than he is.

Hayward would be okay but I doubt he could dribble around and drive like he does now with the added height.

Evans would be an NBA rotational player or maybe a starter. Booker would be a starter in this league with the added height and wingspan.

Burks would be awesome to have that height and wingspan. I think he would be a great SF with some ferocious dunks.