What's new

Which Jazz player would benefit the most from +3 inches height and +4 inches wingspan?

Who would benefit the most?

• Total voters
There is only one acceptable answer; Hayward.

I was thinking Hayward or Kanter. If Kanter had that much more size, his lack of athleticism would be far less a big deal. He'd be about 7'1 and strong as ****. Sort of Shaq-ish minus the explosiveness.

I'd have to say Ian Clark or gordon hayward. Either of them would have elite size at their position with that added size. Hayward would basically be Durant with better defense and passing, less scoring. Clark would be a good 3 and d guy. Probably almost all star shooting guard.
Hayward is a good pick.

I probably choose kanter though

I was thinking Hayward or Kanter. If Kanter had that much more size, his lack of athleticism would be far less a big deal. He'd be about 7'1 and strong as ****. Sort of Shaq-ish minus the explosiveness.
Damn dude, read my mind again

I was going o say Trey, but then realized the jazz already have a tall pg with long arms and he can shoot better. Also, realized the jazz could have had a long pg with poor shooting in the2013 draft, but the picked Trey instead of MCW.

A 7-1 Enes would be best. No vertical? No problem. It might also help him in that chili cook off thing.

Last edited:
Making Trey bigger wouldn't make him any more athletic. He still wouldn't be able to get by guys, wouldn't be able to create his own shot or hit one, and he'd still be sort of a douche.

Can't we just give this to all of our players? Imagine Exum at 6'9" with the same abilities and 4" extra reach. And Kanter might actually be able to reach high enough to bother a shot or 2, considering his inability to jump.

But how is any of this going to help anyone rochambeau?

Booker would be awesome if he was taller. He would only be favors size though. Imagine if we could have a taller favors, booker, hayward, and burks.

I'd have to say Ian Clark or gordon hayward. Either of them would have elite size at their position with that added size.
Gordon Hayward plays shooting guard...how many shooting guards in the NBA are 6'-8"? He has elite size for his position.

A 7'1" Derrick Favors would be an incredible force on both ends of the court. At 6'10" he is a good shotblocker. When elite size he would crush the competition.

Kanter would benefit from 4" more reach since he can't jump. It would allow him to be a better defender and rim protector.

Burke or Clark would benefit from 4" height as they are both shooting guards in point guard bodies.

Kanter.

It would make him more effective defensively. Couple that with his offensive skill set and he would be a stud.

Is this secretly the gay chicken thread?

One of the longest words I have ever seen is uvulopalatopharyngoplasty