What's new

Which Jazz player would benefit the most from +3 inches height and +4 inches wingspan?

Who would benefit the most?

• Total voters
One of the longest words I have ever seen is uvulopalatopharyngoplasty

Been there done that. Removed tonsils and uvula and other tissue for a sleep apnea. It wasn't fun.

Been there done that. Removed tonsils and uvula and other tissue for a sleep apnea. It wasn't fun.
Did it work?

I wear this
6fbeb98a6ea4dc7c196bcc61c945a9e1.jpg

It sucks (but works)

It worked. Before my snoring was like no other and they said my tonsils were 3-5x normal size. Sleep studies showed I was waking up as much as 100 times per hour some hours of the night, which meant I wasn't really getting any sleep. I could fall asleep during the day at the drop of a hat, almost on command. At first we thought I might have narcolepsy or something. Afterward I could actually sleep. No c-pap for me yet. Later (like 8 years later) I had sinus surgery to open up passageways and I use a neti pot 3-5 times per week. Other than when I get sick or when my allergies go nuts I sleep pretty well, no machinery, virtually no snoring. Before the surgery my wife was sleeping in a different room or on the couch most nights. It sucked.

I would recommend the surgery for apnea, but it was a living hell in recovery. Taking the uvula and the tonsils all at once was rough. Couldn't swallow, could barely chew food. On a liquid diet for about a week, then soft foods for 3 after that. It was kind of cool when the sutures started to dissolve, looked like a shark's mouth in there.

I voted Enes but on second thought Jeremy would benefit more from it. He would finally have a position, would be an awesome help defender and if he gained some weight with it, he would dominate the league with that athleticism.

Which Jazz player would benefit the most from +3 inches height, +4 inches wingspan and +2 inches **** length? You missed a very important element.

I voted Clark because Burke is stupid. But Burke could use the extra length also due to his lateral slowness.