What's new

While Trump Tweeted.....

I probably have too much fun making up raucus retorts to people here, with no facts whatsoever. I do travel a lot. I try to save, or cheat a bit on getting motel rooms, by sleeping in the Trucker hangouts. There are some regulations that try to keep Truckers from driving too much. They have to park and sleep somewhere. Super 8 motels and such get some business from it, but by far the most just park in Truck Stops that offer shower facilities for a few bucks if they fill up there. As soon as Trump was elected, the lots got full, the little slots on off and on Ramps on interstates got full, and signs "No Overnight Parking" went up along access roads and grocers and housing developments. The Rest Stops are loaded, even the off and on ramps and out along the actual freeway....

So we gotta be doing pretty good. Somebody is buying something, all over the country stuff is on its way./

So here's the difference Trump has made, with nothing more than a slogan "Make America Great Again".... MAGA...…

I do have "friends" in all the wrong places, some may think. Everyone who knows anything about me is gravely concerned about my social proclivities for hanging out with the wrong sorts of people. My wife and kids think I'm a soul in danger because of me coming in here and babbling. I've been reported to the FBI, too. Gotta be some kind of investigation going on there, some little tight-lipped crew lamenting my insignificance and the low value of their file on me simply because I DID NOT get a call to be a staff writer for Trumps speeches.

Dammit. the dude didn't even have a speech writer, just babbled off the top of his damn head. How am I gonna get a good paying job if everyone does that.

Some folks in here wonder how I know everything. It's simple. I know everybody. I go everywhere. I talk to anyone, everyone. The bums in the bushes down by the flood control works, the high rise penthouse suites. The little white churches around the bends in the woods, the college prof offices across from the research labs, and the grad student TAs sharing the cubby holes in back of the lecture halls.

Last edited:
MAGA was open ridicule of the progressive agenda for the New World Order. The progressives had it all nailed down, and here comes Trump just mocking it all.

The great idea behind the "Final Solution" for the problems of war, economic competition, and human caprice.... is to lock down all the avenues of power in one line of control. Management can handle it from there.

For decades, the US, China, and Russia.... with an occasional nod to lesser powers.... have had a very useful relation. It has been the plan to do a carbon tax on the US to fund UN giveaways in the third world, leveling the whole world economically to.... well.... manageable peasantry with a cozy little club of elites still living the hog life.

China's policy has been to buy influence on the open...well.... politically covert but open..... market. Hillary Clinton did deals with Putin, Bill got big fat payola for farting from his mouth at some college lecture in some Russian University. Xi came and slept in the Lincoln bedroom.... maybe with Bill.... maybe with Hillary..... who knows who cares.... but he got missile guidance technology for free.

The Three Little Pigs of New World Order elites, all scratching one another's backs..... under the grand plan of Making America Venezuela All Over Again. Yep. Just couldn't tolerate American Exceptionalism any more.

China and Russia have thought Trump would do as nicely as Hillary, after all..... just go to the table and make a new deal. But the fool thinks America doesn't have to be Venezuela.

This idea of MAGA is kryptonite to the whole idea of corrupt governance.

maybe a little sabre rattling will help Trump come to the table and do a deal.

At the very least, it will seal a few MIC superdeals.

and all America divided over basically personal animosities...…

China and Russia joined hands, militarily..... and our "news" didn't even know it.

https://www.economist.com/leaders/2...oint-military-exercises-should-worry-the-west

OK, folks, I've changed my mind entirely. I used to think economic pragmatism could "Trump" any other concern. I cheered China's "Silk Road Initiative", which aimed to create "new" trade alliances and conveniences along Marco Polo's trail.... I cheered the investment in infrastructure that could make human endeavors more profitable, more efficient, in grand scales..... I used to think Putin was a sort of Hillary with renaissance values and religious beliefs.... someone who would go along somehow, and get along no matter what...… I used to think China's Xi was a sort of smiling Confucian scholar benevolently building a prospering middle class sort of Chinese coolie citizenry.....

But then I heard the news..... North Korea's little rocket man wrote another letter to Trump. I think he wanted Trump's blessing on reunification of the N and S Koreas into one happy little superior race. I think that worried Putin and Xi. I think that worried the folks in London, in the British Foreign Office. Nothing unsettles world order, whether new or old, more than unanticipated change. So it's back to the trenches and Cold War Forever.

OK, just a few facts. Koreans are rabidly racist. No other kind of human matters. Well, yes..... so are the Japanese..... and so are the Chinese. Even Russia has deep sentiments of specialness of the kind and scale we must deplore in our Balkanized Utopia. Societal self images that are compelling, and capable of uniting a nation.... China's Xi talks expansively about how the countries around China are "really ethnic Chinese". It's a sort of universal human notion... even Hitler had it, thinking Aryans were the special humans..... China has a brisk mail-order bride market, importing women from Viet Nam, the Philippines, Korea... to marry the 100 million "extra" Chinese males resulting from selective abortions of females....

Xi has been talking about enlarging China's "sphere of influence".

Our globalist elites have had a plan.... a very dear and cherished plan.... to bring equivalency to the world through making various nations roughly equal in strength.

And that is basically why Trump with his "Making America Great Again" sort of thinking, really rattles our Bigs.

Which is why, if I could, I pour cold water on the heated Trump haters. Trump just doesn't fit in with the game plan, really. But I think he is good for us, if we could just stick together and let him do his thing.

As a matter of national security, and our real interests openly pursued on the global stage, it's better if we just play like we really are Americans.

I think we are on the verge of real war.
You dont know **** about East Asia. Lol

I probably have too much fun making up raucus retorts to people here, with no facts whatsoever. I do travel a lot. I try to save, or cheat a bit on getting motel rooms, by sleeping in the Trucker hangouts. There are some regulations that try to keep Truckers from driving too much. They have to park and sleep somewhere. Super 8 motels and such get some business from it, but by far the most just park in Truck Stops that offer shower facilities for a few bucks if they fill up there. As soon as Trump was elected, the lots got full, the little slots on off and on Ramps on interstates got full, and signs "No Overnight Parking" went up along access roads and grocers and housing developments. The Rest Stops are loaded, even the off and on ramps and out along the actual freeway....

So we gotta be doing pretty good. Somebody is buying something, all over the country stuff is on its way./
So you're a lot lizard? That makes a lot of sense to me if true.

As a former truck driver I understand you a little better now.

So what kind of society is this? Google is the God of Knowledge of Good and Evil? A thousand and one genies in little opinion bottles fill up the universe with opinions we should not question?

Good on yah. You are the very archetype of liberal intellect, and you have a little nest of writhing vipers wrapped up in a wonderful little hibernation ball in the JFC cave, keeping one another warm with mutual self-approval.

dunno if yer a "lop-sided liberal hippie" or just the product of your public schools and your social network, but I'm just here to poke sticks at folks who might, afterall, do some thinking for themselves.

Much like fearless leader, you fail to understand what google is. It's not the source of truth, or even the source of all knowledge. It's the index of it. There's just too much information out there to handle all at once.

And if you think you're processing it all at once, you're far more arrogant than I.

Much like fearless leader, you fail to understand what google is. It's not the source of truth, or even the source of all knowledge. It's the index of it. There's just too much information out there to handle all at once.

And if you think you're processing it all at once, you're far more arrogant than I.

That's a fair bet. Lots of folks would say I'm arrogant, even Dr. Jones. I don't care much, though.

There's more information than what you can find on Google, even if whole libraries are there. But more importantly than how much food there is for thought, is how it served to you. Google serves up the **** first.

So you're a lot lizard? That makes a lot of sense to me if true.

As a former truck driver I understand you a little better now.

I picked up the bit about your truck driving some while ago. Lots of jobs driving trucks now. Still some rednecks complaining about the cheap furrin drivers driving down pay.

I guess you won't worry about that until your college consistently hires teachers from India over locals.

Thank God the lot lizard thing is only one or two nights every week or two..... I need to use motels when I reach the destination where my appointments are, so I can dress right and smell right, and walk right. Something about a bed just can't be beat.

That's a fair bet. Lots of folks would say I'm arrogant, even Dr. Jones. I don't care much, though.

There's more information than what you can find on Google, even if whole libraries are there. But more importantly than how much food there is for thought, is how it served to you. Google serves up the **** first.

So don't go to the first? Or, when applicable, go straight to scholar.google.com and read the articles there