What's new

Who are we drafting? Pick one player!

Udidthizz

One day to go. Time to shoot for eternal Jazzfanz glory or ridicule. Simple concept: which player will the Jazz use their highest pick on tomorrow. No need to explain, but you can if you want to. Just pick one name, no ands/ors etc. This way we’ll have an easy reference thread to throw in eachother’s faces when discussing the the draft six years from now.
As for me:

With the *th pick in the 2023 NBA draft the Utah Jazz select Anthony Black from the University of Arkansas!

Taylor Hendricks (or Kobe Bufkin lol)

I was gonna say Anthony Black, but since you took that one I'll say Bilal. Ideally after trading down with OKC for #12.

i think they will pick hendricks. not my first choice, but i like him and would be fine with it. again, that's a will pick (or a prediction), not who i think they should pick.

I want Whitmore and I am starting to think there is a small chance he falls to 9. The Jazz are most likely not moving up from 9 so to me this is the best news possible.

Can Whitmore

1st choice is Cam
2nd choice is Black
3rd choice is Hendricks

I think Black will be gone by the time we pick. Not sure where I stand with Bilal. If he's there at 16, which he won't, I would take him there.

We should get Hendricks, not a bad selection.

Someone is sliding to 16, who is it??

Hmmm Cam, Black, Hendrix, or Ausar. I think it will most likely be Cam or Hendrix, but I will rock the boat and say Ausar.

You know I think we see a lot of movement. The jazz might not even be making picks 9,16, or 28. But my guess first player taken by the jazz will be Ausar.

I loathe this pick, but it's by far the most likely outcome if the Jazz stay at 9, and staying at 9 is by far the most likely outcome of where the first pick happens, so I'm going to say Taylor Hendricks.

I hope it pans out and I'm labeled the #1 Taylor Hendricks hater who was wrong.