What's new

Who are you?

I was Mono on the previous version of this board. I decided to retire the name Mono (after one season's use) and go back to my original handle from Jazzhoops and various other Jazz websites, where I participated for years before going into about a 5 year lurk-mode.

I'm changing the name in the spirit of fresh starts. I think I behaved myself pretty well as Mono -- much better than a lot of you, let's be honest! (but not as well as others) -- but the last thing I did before the board crashed was get into some stupid flaming argument with somebody... So I kind of blew it. Then I went on vacation, went to my sister's wedding, visited some family, came back to Jazzfanz to find that it had crashed and everything was gone. I never did get to see further posts in that argument. And I'm pretty grateful for that.

So with the new name, I hope to take a fresh start. So hello to all my friends, it's good to be back.

Wow, how glad are we that THIS guy decided to leave us heathens? What a ferocious wind bag.

I tend to avoid most sports message boards since I believe most sports fans are fairly stupid when it comes to sports knowledge.

Not sure why I joined up after the server crash here.

3,605 posts later... Praise Gordon you saw us fit enough to grace us with your tremendous contributions.

I love how nobody wants to tackle the 'tough' questions, so i'll ask again:

So, which is it: He was asked to change his posting style and he didn't conform, or the mods lied to cover the fact that they're just a little touchy when someone uses satire to poke fun of their religion. Either way, it's unfair moderation. I guess it's not my site, so the mods can be as unfair as they want, but don't lie to us about it.

Colton?

Amazingly, I'm still waiting for an answer.

You're waiting for an answer? Think about how JC feels. First he's crucified. Then, he's cast off of Jazzfanz. Dude can't catch a break.

If I remember correctly, I joined the original Jazzfanz in 2003...which means next year will be my 10 year anniversary. Feel free to send gifts my way.

Oh man, ummm, I think I've had three or four different accounts over the last 8-9 years. Some names that ring a bell:

Unrestrict3D
ContagiousTrev
BetterThanESPN
TDUBBZ87
Trevoholic

There may be more.

Oh, maybe some of you will recognize these:

image.php

deronwilliams1.jpg

rayallen1.jpg

mikebibby1.jpg

sig2.gif

jazzlol1.gif
jazzlol1-1.jpg

dannygreen2.jpg

paulmillsap2.jpg
jazzfanzav1.gif

Last edited:
Tufftiger = Ogat = Duck Dogers

Wha? Those were The Thriller's previous accounts/names, not mine. I did start out with a different name, but changed it pretty quickly, and have never had any other names/accounts except when I was perma-banned.

I was brought back by popular demand and by the board threatening revolt. Jason had no choice but to let me return, to be honest.

I recall you begging like a baby to come back and agreeing to a voluntary six month non-posting status. But whatever you think happened is what happened I'm sure.

As far as JC: My recollection is that he was told not to use that username and was invited to reregister under a different name. It's long been my belief the former JC is the current Craig Manscill.

I recall you begging like a baby to come back and agreeing to a voluntary six month non-posting status. But whatever you think happened is what happened I'm sure.

As far as JC: My recollection is that he was told not to use that username and was invited to reregister under a different name. It's long been my belief the former JC is the current Craig Manscill.

Well that makes sense. Just as annoying.

Hey, um, I'm Leftyjace. I started out on this board as... Leftyjace. And then I got dumb and went threw a few personal things (they WEREN'T supposed to cut THAT much length off) and became Dragon for a while. And then I took a 3-4 year vacation. And now I'm... Leftyjace.

Who is also the artist formerly known as Sharpshooter.

Pffft... begging. Jason knows good value when he sees it. I put asses in chairs. Hell, he ought to be buying MY premium member for a change.

Your recollection is as stunted as your legs, wee one. That was the worst day of my life, I think.

HTML:
Wha? Those were The Thriller's previous accounts/names, not mine. I did start out with a different name, but changed it pretty quickly, and have never had any other names/accounts except when I was perma-banned.

I'm still curious what got you banned on the old board. You're tame as a beaten pup these days.