What's new

Who are you?

My neighbors just had their late 30-something son move back in with them. He lost his job, family, church, etc. because, according to him, God visited him and told him that he was Jesus Christ. I hope Jason finds it in his heart to let him start posting again; that would be awesome.

I wish I was making this up, btw.

My neighbors just had their late 30-something son move back in with them. He lost his job, family, church, etc. because, according to him, God visited him and told him that he was Jesus Christ. I hope Jason finds it in his heart to let him start posting again; that would be awesome.

If a person thinks he or she is Jesus Christ, he or she should ask himself or herself whether if he or she would be him or her if he or she was Jesus Christ.

What former poster is this?