What's new

Who Do You Jazz Fans Miss The Most?

I miss Whiteside. He was a fun player to watch with all that emotion and its not like he was a bad player, just not great. I'd take him over DOK any day.
Agreed.

One thing I used to like about the Gobert-Mitchell era was that neither were star-bound type of player. No draft hype or whatsoever. They grew to be the Stars they became, both worked hard to get where they got.
During their time here we also had some cool stories, JC and Ingles runner ups for 6th man, Ricky Rubio experiment, Royce from undrafted to Starter, and some others..

I still think the pieces we got for Donovan, but keeping Rudy, would be a competitive team. We could have filled in around the edges with journeymen and fielded a team with Conley, Clarkson, [journeyman], Lauri and Gobert. That's a tough team adding a 3 pt threat in there. With Sexton off the bench. Maybe could have held onto Bogey. So Conley, Clarkson, Bogey, Lauri, Gobert. Lauri becomes the offensive focal point while also giving us some added length and defensive chops. Sexton is the new flamethrower off the bench. Could have been something special, imo.
Well... They thought the picks they gave us were 25ish, so now that it turns out they are more like 5ish they have in fact quadrupled in value.

So it would be fair and logical to buy Rudy back with 1 pick + Vando + 2 salary fills... maybe THT to steer their tank.

Simple question: After the fire sale, who do you miss most?

Ummmm..... **YOUR MOM**???!!

Oh snap ! I'm taking it next level by giving lame trolls even lamer responses. The whole thing is very deep. Anyway, you're the most basic, PG level troll in the history of trolling. You're an episode of ABC's "Full House" at best. You're trash and the only reason you're around is you're family friendly and this is - by and large - an extremely wholesome sports forum run by nice, wholesome people.

I still think the pieces we got for Donovan, but keeping Rudy, would be a competitive team. We could have filled in around the edges with journeymen and fielded a team with Conley, Clarkson, [journeyman], Lauri and Gobert. That's a tough team adding a 3 pt threat in there. With Sexton off the bench. Maybe could have held onto Bogey. So Conley, Clarkson, Bogey, Lauri, Gobert. Lauri becomes the offensive focal point while also giving us some added length and defensive chops. Sexton is the new flamethrower off the bench. Could have been something special, imo.
Indeed. That is the drum I keep beating and the longer the seasons goes the more obvious it becomes. You could have held on to Royce and/or Bogey. There were lots of options out there rather than the path we took.

I miss last year's jerseys especially the black/flame ones. This year we look like traffic officers.
This wins the Internet. The new jerseys are like a bad joke told by that creepy uncle when he finds out his niece is dating a "black guy". I really hope they sell so poorly they are more or less forced to go back to the dark mode jerseys.

Bogey going off tonight.
10-13 from the field, 5-5 from three point line, and 5-6 from the line for 30 points. Still over 4 minutes left. Pistons currently with a slight lead over the mavs.