What's new

Who Do You Jazz Fans Miss The Most?

I honestly miss Hayward more than anyone. Not his wet blanket personality, but just the way he played at his size. I yearn for the day we have a well-balanced do it all All-Star SF again.

I honestly miss Hayward more than anyone. Not his wet blanket personality, but just the way he played at his size. I yearn for the day we have a well-balanced do it all All-Star SF again.

From a player standpoint I 100% agree. He was such a complete player that wasn't exactly great at anything but he was good at everything. He and Mitchell could have been the most woulda, coulda, shoulda pairing of all time. I really think they would have been an incredible duo and we would have at least 1 banner by now. Obviously contingent on Hayward staying healthy which he was for us.

AK would be pretty awesome on this current Jazz team. I can’t help but think how opponents would like to see Lauri check out just so they can face AK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From last year's team, the player I miss the most is definitely Gobert. I really don't enjoy watching basketball as much without any rim protection.

The last player I would say that I truly miss watching is Deron.
Amen. Flame away but keeping Rudy with some of the other pieces we brought in would be really fun to watch and cheer for. At times, our lack of rim protection makes the game look like a rec league game. Maybe Kessler fills the bill if he keeps developing.

Amen. Flame away but keeping Rudy with some of the other pieces we brought in would be really fun to watch and cheer for. At times, our lack of rim protection makes the game look like a rec league game. Maybe Kessler fills the bill if he keeps developing.
I still think the pieces we got for Donovan, but keeping Rudy, would be a competitive team. We could have filled in around the edges with journeymen and fielded a team with Conley, Clarkson, [journeyman], Lauri and Gobert. That's a tough team adding a 3 pt threat in there. With Sexton off the bench. Maybe could have held onto Bogey. So Conley, Clarkson, Bogey, Lauri, Gobert. Lauri becomes the offensive focal point while also giving us some added length and defensive chops. Sexton is the new flamethrower off the bench. Could have been something special, imo.