What's new

Who returns first: Favors or Exum?

Favors or Exum?

• Total voters

magic

Old grandpa Favors and his aching back may not be back for a while. Pun intended.

hmmm there have been instances of footballers here for instance coming back sooner than expected. Was just wondering if he's running, etc Not expecting him to play this year

hmmm there have been instances of footballers here for instance coming back sooner than expected. Was just wondering if he's running, etc Not expecting him to play this year

He was running on a zero gravity treadmill a while ago. Check out his Instagram. 8 wks ago.

It's an ACL tear. Any news now is just going to be "Yeah, he is still rehabbing". You can't expect any update of anything substantial until probably May.
I had heard that he might make it back for the end of the regular season.

Initially I kind of made this thread as a joke, but now I actually believe that Exum coming back first is actually a possibility.

I heard Favors is in fact still dead, and not resurrected.

It is known that he was resurrected, he just died back because of lingering back pains. Whatever injury he got continued to torture him in the afterlife.

Exum update:

Dante Exum — who tore his ACL last summer — is back to light running. He’s doing ballhandling drills, and he’s shooting with assistant coaches.

28 mins ago – via Salt Lake Tribune

Favors update:

Derrick Favors likely will miss his 15th consecutive game, due to back spasms. But he was working on his post moves with assistant Tony Lang, and has been in better spirits this week, especially since he traveled with the team.

28 mins ago – via Salt Lake Tribune

Favs should take as long as he needs backs are scary stuff hopefully this isn't going to hamper him the rest of his career