What's new

Who returns first: Favors or Exum?

Favors or Exum?

• Total voters
Exum update:

Dante Exum — who tore his ACL last summer — is back to light running. He’s doing ballhandling drills, and he’s shooting with assistant coaches.

28 mins ago – via Salt Lake Tribune

Favors update:

Derrick Favors likely will miss his 15th consecutive game, due to back spasms. But he was working on his post moves with assistant Tony Lang, and has been in better spirits this week, especially since he traveled with the team.

28 mins ago – via Salt Lake Tribune
Someone please teach Exum to externally rotate his legs when he lands. That right knee is landing internally rotated with a knee valgus. That leads to acl injuries... I doubt it's due to a glute weaknesses or at least hope that's not the case. Seems it just a matter of teaching him how to jump and land correctly. Guessing he does this because he has seen other players doing it or it looks or feels cool to him.

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk

I respect P3, I hope Jazz send Exum there for a good chunk of time. He needs help in his movements to stay injury free and needs explosivesness. While there make him shoot in all his free time.

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk

Glad to see Favs working on it. This has to be killing him. I'm sure he hates not contributing and watching his team fail. I mean if they were winning it would be easier to deal with Im sure. But this is a guy that wants to be in Utah. And wants to win in Utah. Has to be a downer.