What's new

Who should be NFL MVP?

Who should win MVP of the NFL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted McCaffery because why not. Doesnt MVP go to a QB like 99% of the time?
But if you take Purdy off the 49ers and put Jimmy back there he has 4-5 less td’s. And let me say eceryone of these wr’s are having career years becaus of Purdy, Purdy is even making Shanahan look much better. He’s leading in basically every important stat for a qb. He has the best numbers on the #1 team. That is the very definition of mvp.

But if you take Purdy off the 49ers and put Jimmy back there he has 4-5 less td’s. And let me say eceryone of these wr’s are having career years becaus of Purdy, Purdy is even making Shanahan look much better. He’s leading in basically every important stat for a qb. He has the best numbers on the #1 team. That is the very definition of mvp.
I dont watch football

I go with the most dangerous player in the nfl and the dude who would break all the records this season if he remained healthy. Tyreke hill. The guy with the number 1 seed in my fantasy football league got that number 1 seed because of Hill. So he got a bye last week with the #1 seed. Lucky for him as he would have almost certainly lost since tyreke was out.

I go with the most dangerous player in the nfl and the dude who would break all the records this season if he remained healthy. Tyreke hill. The guy with the number 1 seed in my fantasy football league got that number 1 seed because of Hill. So he got a bye last week with the #1 seed. Lucky for him as he would have almost certainly lost since tyreke was out.
Lol. He’s not even having the 3rd or fourth best season by a wr in the history of the game

Unless you’re Jerry Rice who had the greatest season in the history of the league then no wr should win it. That’s ridiculous

Lol. He’s not even having the 3rd or fourth best season by a wr in the history of the game
You are the one who put him as an option lol.
Also I noticed that anytime anyone posted in this thread you created you just **** on their opinion of who should be MVP.
This was your first post in the thread "We need more NFL talk here, so I’m interested In seeing who should be MVP. This discussion is actually interesting this year. "
Doesn't seem like you actually want more NFL talk, you don't seem interested in seeing who people think should be MVP and you don't seem to think the discussion is actually interesting.

It seems your mind is made up and you don't want to hear any other opinions.

You are the one who put him as an option lol.
Also I noticed that anytime anyone posted in this thread you created you just **** on their opinion of who should be MVP.
This was your first post in the thread "We need more NFL talk here, so I’m interested In seeing who should be MVP. This discussion is actually interesting this year. "
Doesn't seem like you actually want more NFL talk, you don't seem interested in seeing who people think should be MVP and you don't seem to think the discussion is actually interesting.

It seems your mind is made up and you don't want to hear any other opinions.
I’m giving you my opinion. The discussion continues when you tell me why I’m wrong, by the way I’m not wrong. If Jerry rice can’t get mvp in a strike shortened season 22 td’s in 12 games then IMO Hill isn’t getting it this year and as far as none QB positions go I have CMC way ahead of Tyreek Hill. An RB does seem to get it once a decade it seems.

I’m giving you my opinion. The discussion continues when you tell me why I’m wrong, by the way I’m not wrong. If Jerry rice can’t get mvp in a strike shortened season 22 td’s in 12 games then IMO Hill isn’t getting it this year and as far as none QB positions go I have CMC way ahead of Tyreek Hill. An RB does seem to get it once a decade it seems.
The reason I like Hill is because if I'm a D coordinator then I have to change my defense to an extreme degree to deal with him. He is just different than every one else in the NFL. No one like him.

And hill was on pace to break the single season yards record prior to injury.

And again, you put him in the poll. If you don't think he is worthy then why did you put him in?

Like part of the reason that CMC and purdy are so good is because the 49ers have an amazing o line, amazing coaching, amazing receivers, amazing tight end, amazing running back, and amazing QB. They are the best team in the league.

Put purdy on the Panthers and I don't think he is that good. Same with CMC.
Put hill on the Panthers and he still can't be covered by anyone ever. He still gonna eat. On any and every team.

As for Jerry Rice, I'm thinking you are a 49ers fan.
Most yards in a season? Megatron.
Most touchdowns? Randy Moss
Most catches? Michael Thomas

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Anytime the 49ers lose is surprising.
Their defense is loaded. #1 in the NFL at forcing turnovers. Studs everywhere.
Offensively they have top 5 o line, top five receivers, top 5 tight end, top 5 QB, top 1 or 2 running back, and top 5 coaching.

Complete team. Can't believe the ravens are smoking a healthy 49ers team. I know they are good but I feel like the 49ers should beat them most days.

Which team is leading the NFL in domestic violence, sexual assaults and murders? It always used to be the Oakland Raiders, bless them.

Anywho I think all the options are good ones.

Fish makes a good argument. I'd take Tyrkee Hill too.

Just anyone who isnt a QB please.
They really need to consider having two mvp awards. One for the MVP of QB's and one for the everyone else. Its lame but thats kind of where we are at.
I mean there are like 22 positions on offense and defense and only 1 really has much chance at mvp. There are probably O-lineman, linebackers, safeties, etc who are amazing and deserving of such recognition who have no chance at getting it. And I get it, the QB is the most valuable position so it makes sense for QB's to usually get the mvp. Thats why having 2 separate awards actually might make some sense, as stupid as that idea seems on paper