What's new

Who should be NFL MVP?

Who should win MVP of the NFL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fwiw no receiver has ever gone over 1700 yards two times in their career.
Hill only needs 59 yards this weekend (a lock if he doesn't get hurt) to be the first ever to do it.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

We were all wrong

Lamar Jackson won the MVP over the last two weeks.
Smoked the number 1 seed 49ers and is currently smoking the dolphins.

It's over

I’m happy for Lamar. I liked that he had the balls to represent himself for a new contract. He didn’t get exactly what he wanted but he stuck to his guns, got a very good deal, didn’t have to pay an agency, and seemed very classy and quiet about it almost the entire time which lasted a good year. His injury at the end of last season was questionable but so was the Ravens decision not to pay him.

I hope he not only wins the MVP but wins the Super Bowl.

As an Aggie it's pretty awesome to see Jordan Love play so well in his first year as a starter. As a Bear fan it's killing me that we have gone so long without a great quarterback and Green Bay can't miss.

As an Aggie it's pretty awesome to see Jordan Love play so well in his first year as a starter. As a Bear fan it's killing me that we have gone so long without a great quarterback and Green Bay can't miss.
I’m a big Justin Fields fan. The play calling this year was absolutely atrocious. The Bears should keep Fields and trade down to take MHJ.

I’m a big Justin Fields fan. The play calling this year was absolutely atrocious. The Bears should keep Fields and trade down to take MHJ.

I'm a little on the fence, but I think it's a great question. Fields is good, but will he ever be a top 5 quarterback? If we can draft the next great quarterback, can you really pass that up? We already passed on Stroud, is that going to look silly in a few years?

On the other hand I wonder if we could get lucky again and sell the number one pick for next year's number one pick + a bunch of other stuff? If we can keep getting high picks in the draft we should be set. I do think Fields is the kind of quarterback that can take you far enough if you build around him. Trading the pick should give us some great weapons for him.

I think the main reason the Bears will end up trading Fields is the money.

Last edited:
At least they killed it in the Carolina trade.

I’m a big Justin Fields fan. The Bears should keep Fields and trade down to take MHJ.

This 100%

Especially the trade down and take MHJ part. I'm not sold on fields but I think they should give him more time and trade down for Harrison

I thought that for a long time, but we could have had CJ Stroud and he is looking like a future top 5 quarterback.
Agreed. What if you took Bryce young doe?

Easy to say in hindsight. Most everyone had Young at 1.
With no hindsight at all I had Stroud number 1 but I agree that most had Young at 1.

The reason I like Hill is because if I'm a D coordinator then I have to change my defense to an extreme degree to deal with him. He is just different than every one else in the NFL. No one like him.
Look if Jerry Rice doesn’t get mvp after getting 22 tds in the strike shortened season which in my opinion is the greatest nfl season in the last 40 years then no way Hill gets it this year. No way a wr will ever win mvp

I love Fields, wanted the 49ers to draft him. I think he has top 5 qb potential but I’m not sure he ever gets close with the bears. He’s due for a huge raise in salary. Will the bears even have the ability to build around him properly? I think he’s up for an extension in a year or two. If the bears feel strongly that caleb Williams is a future stud then you need to draft him and have his rookie deal on the books then you trade Fields for a haul to build around Williams. I can’t say what the right decision is though

No way a wr will ever win mvp
You are the one who posted the thread title of who "should" win the mvp. As if you were asking for peoples opinion on who should win it.
Maybe next time make the thread title say something like "who does everyone think will win the nfl mvp?" Then everyone would probably choose a QB like you want.

You are the one who posted the thread title of who "should" win the mvp. As if you were asking for peoples opinion on who should win it.
Maybe next time make the thread title say something like "who does everyone think will win the nfl mvp?" Then everyone would probably choose a QB like you want.
That’s what I meant.