What's new

Who Should the Jazz Bring In?

Only 37 three point attempts for Oni this year, but that release and percentage looks great. I'm a Niang island inhabitant, but Oni is making such a good impression out there.
Dude, pls don’t edge-in on Niang island. I was the last and only person to inhabit, and I know I didn’t let you sign a lease because my precondition would’ve been that you blather a lot less. Thx.

Rumors of Austin Rivers being bought out.

Rumors of Austin Rivers being bought out.
That doesn’t really make sense. Why not try to trade him first, then buyout second? Great way to depreciate value. Anyway, is he wanting out? This is the most relevant the Knicks have been in forever and you’d think they’d want to push for playoffs. Anyway, Rivers has two more years left after this, surprisingly only at about $3M each. Seems like an easy contract to move where, at minimum, you may get a second rounder.

That doesn’t really make sense. Why not try to trade him first, then buyout second? Great way to depreciate value. Anyway, is he wanting out? This is the most relevant the Knicks have been in forever and you’d think they’d want to push for playoffs. Anyway, Rivers has two more years left after this, surprisingly only at about $3M each. Seems like an easy contract to move where, at minimum, you may get a second rounder.
They probably did try to trade him and found no takers I guess. He likely wants a buyout (he gets his money and gets to pick his next team)... so this may be coming from his camp.

He may have had a wink and a nod deal with them too... IDK. He averages 50 pts a game against us so I hope he stays in the East.