What's new

Who the **** booed Korver and why?

honz

Thunder Fanatic
Contributor
So, Ronnie Brewer got all cheers when he checked into the game, yet there were audible boos when Korver checked in...to go along with quite a bit of cheering, I should add. Why would anyone boo him? He wanted to stay here, but got no offer. He played his heart out for us. He did countless charity work in the SLC area. Why in the hell would anyone boo him?

The only thing I can think of is his comments about not pulling the trigger down the stretch last year to protect his %.

I don't think a lot of fans are even aware of this. I think some fans there are just retarded and feel burned. I was disappointed when Korver got booed because of his charity efforts and how much he gave to this community. Sad day in Utah.

If all of our players hustled like Korver did for the Jazz, we would be a much better team...just saying

If all of our players hustled like Korver did for the Jazz, we would be a much better team...just saying

He passed up open looks to preserve some ******* record while the team is trying to get home court advantage. His record preservation attempt was obvious. Boozer gets killed because he seemed to sit out too long with injuries, but I never thought that Boozer didn't bust his *** on the court. I can't say the same about Korver. But, for the record, I didn't boo any of them last night. If I booed any of them, it would have been Korver for his ******** record preservation.

The boo's came from husbands, boyfriends and dates of those who's ladies were cheering for him and going crazy.

Honzy, you just like every lil' boy face that comes thru this organization, don't you. ;)

The boo's came from husbands, boyfriends and dates of those who's ladies were cheering for him and going crazy.

Never underestimate the booing power of 13 year old girls. You know, the ones he didn't promise a championship.

Bitter little trolls.

So, Ronnie Brewer got all cheers when he checked into the game, yet there were audible boos when Korver checked in...to go along with quite a bit of cheering, I should add. Why would anyone boo him? He wanted to stay here, but got no offer. He played his heart out for us. He did countless charity work in the SLC area. Why in the hell would anyone boo him?

Most women in Utah thought more of him than their husband/boyfriend.

I hope you were booing the lack of options, rather than CJ. He was clearly the sub of the game, which is a huge reason the Jazz suck right now.

Sub of the game should have gone to their Center, the Turkish guy whatever his name is.

Booing players who were popular when they played for the Jazz certainly doesn't help the reputation of SLC. If also gives fuel to the people who already thing Utah is as strange as Mars. As a Jazz fan it pisses me off because it makes the organization look bad and anyone who is associated with the Jazz including the fans. What is wrong with just politely cheering for a player even if he wants to leave or isn't offered a contract. Why take it so personally?

When Korver came into the game, I was getting some dinner. I didn't notice any boos from where I was. It was not like Carlos Bozzer.