What's new

Who Would You Rather Have: Herro or Holiday?

Assuming price is relatively equal, who would you rather have?

• Herro

• Holiday

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh man I miss Beasley, Vanderbilt, NAW and those 2nd round picks so much
Just helping you to be accurate. You're welcome. (i did see you posting positively about NAW recently)
I doubt any of those guys are done playing in the nba. A chance some of them might even improve. Anywho, the trade wasnt conley for a pick.

Just helping you to be accurate. You're welcome. (i did see you posting positively about NAW recently)
I doubt any of those guys are done playing in the nba. A chance some of them might even improve. Anywho, the trade wasnt conley for a pick.
I was accurate. We gave up Mike Conley and a bunch of nothing to get a very valuable first rounder.

I was accurate. We gave up Mike Conley and a bunch of nothing to get a very valuable first rounder.
That is better though not entirely accurate. The bunch of nothing is contributing to their teams and the first rounder may or may not be valuable.
NAW for example looks like he started in both pre season games for the wolves this year and played well and vando was starting for a playoff team last year. If rotational players are garbage then most everyone in the nba is garbage. (vando started last night and was 2-3 from three and had 7 rebounds in 21 minutes. He is a great rebounder and is just getting better. He is very young at only 24 years old)

That is better though not entirely accurate. The bunch of nothing is contributing to their teams and the first rounder may or may not be valuable.
NAW for example looks like he started in both pre season games for the wolves this year and played well and vando was starting for a playoff team last year. If rotational players are garbage then most everyone in the nba is garbage. (vando started last night and was 2-3 from three and had rebounds in 21 minutes. He is a great rebounder and is just getting better. He is very young at only 24 years old)
Meh.

All very league average replaceable players. Sure, they have some value to playoff teams who lack depth and dont have as many options to add talent, but it wasnt a loss at all for the Jazz. None of the players we traded aside from Conley had any future with the Jazz. Trading Conley was the only thing that hurt.

Meh.

All very league average replaceable players. Sure, they have some value to playoff teams who lack depth and dont have as many options to add talent, but it wasnt a loss at all for the Jazz. None of the players we traded aside from Conley had any future with the Jazz. Trading Conley was the only thing that hurt.
Yep. I never said anyone had any future for the jazz. Never said any of the other guys were big losses. Just letting you know that the trade wasn't conley for a first and that we didn't trade conley and garbage.

Yep. I never said anyone had any future for the jazz. Never said any of the other guys were big losses. Just letting you know that the trade wasn't conley for a first and that we didn't trade conley and garbage.
One man's trash is another man's treasure, but it's still one man's trash.

He just boiled it down to the essence.