What's new

Who's back next season?

Which of these guys do you think are still here on opening night next season?

• Quin

• Rudy

• Donovan

• Conley

• Bogey

• Royce

• Clarkson

• Gay

• Whiteside

• House

Results are only viewable after voting.
They have discussed that he might want to play in a bigger market at some point in his career. My kid could write that story. No ****. We are Utah.

Reporters have been reporting on Donovan on a hunch. This Rudy stuff, if true, is more tangible.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
You're under a rock if you think all the speculation comes from a big city kid wanting a large market. It's been the biggest story around the Jazz the entire season, and it's not something trusted reporters made up. It's not a hunch, it comes from actual reporters having actual conversations and connections around the league. If you truly think an MMA commentator is more believable than the entire NBA media landscape, I don't know what to tell you.

You're under a rock if you think all the speculation comes from a big city kid wanting a large market. It's been the biggest story around the Jazz the entire season, and it's not something trusted reporters made up. It's not a hunch, it comes from actual reporters having actual conversations and connections around the league. If you truly think an MMA commentator is more believable than the entire NBA media landscape, I don't know what to tell you.
#1 - I haven't believed the MMA guy. Read my posts.

#2 - all the Donovan speculation has been "he could ask out eventually for a bigger market especially if the team keeps underachieving."

That literally could be said about any star in a small market in history. Yall are making it sound like he has been asking out. That's not true. No proof of that at all.

#1 - I haven't believed the MMA guy. Read my posts.

#2 - all the Donovan speculation has been "he could ask out eventually for a bigger market especially if the team keeps underachieving."

That literally could be said about any star in a small market in history. Yall are making it sound like he has been asking out. That's not true. No proof of that at all.

There's no proof of anything, but there's an entire media conglomerate saying that Don wants Rudy out and we're likely to trade Rudy because Don wants him out. That speculation is not just made up narrative. It's reported on, from several reporters based on their sources and connections around the league. OTOH, we have an MMA commentator saying it's coming from Rudy's end. You acted like there's some kind of double standard between how we treat the players, but the difference is in the reporting not the the players. If you stopped slurping Don for a second you might be able to realize that.

If Rudy goes to GSW and we get to run things back with Quin and Donovan, it isn’t going to take long to realize who the ****ing morons are in the basketball world, and our franchise will be absolutely exposed with the most epic asset mismanagement **** show when Donovan wants out next summer.

GSW will coast to a title and we’ll be in the play-in.

There's no proof of anything, but there's an entire media conglomerate saying that Don wants Rudy out and we're likely to trade Rudy because Don wants him out. OTOH, we have an MMA commentator saying it's coming from Rudy's end. You acted like there's some kind of double standard between how we treat the players, but the difference is in the reporting not the the players.
I have not heard or seen that Don wants Rudy out.

I have seen that Don might want out, but nothing tied to Rudy.

If Rudy goes to GSW and we get to run things back with Quin and Donovan, it isn’t going to take long to realize who the ****ing morons are in the basketball world, and our franchise will be absolutely exposed with the most epic asset mismanagement **** show when Donovan wants out next summer.

GSW will coast to a title and we’ll be in the play-in.
Well if we trade Rudy for the terrible assets GS has, we should get roasted.

I wouldn't even deny that Rudy doesn't want to play with Donovan, but that report is so **** it's hilarious.

"Gobert also aware of at least 1 Western Conference power that would be willing to pay handsomely for his abilities. (NBA teams never tamper..)"

As if Rudy Gobert is doing the trade negotiations for the Utah Jazz. This guy doesn't even know what tampering is. And why should he, he's an MMA commentator.

Anyone who wants Rudy Gobert to be our flagship player going forward, especially in the last few years of his massive contract, is insane. Trade him now while you can. If you don’t believe in Mitchell trade him too. But keeping Gobert and trading Mitchell would be a totally asinine move. Gobert is not a guy who can be your best or even second best player in the playoffs. Maybe your third, if the two guys ahead of him are really good.

Its one of those I don't really believe he knows anything super real... other than that Rudy may not love playing with Don based on some convos with a trainer... the rest is adlib.

Share with me a reputable source that says this.

Literally - "Don wants Rudy out."

The amount of Rudy apologizing in this forum is the funniest and saddest ****.

Oh kick rocks. Read any article about the Jazz situation right now. It's all about how the Jazz are going to trade Rudy and it's obvious why. Their tenuous relationship has been the biggest story about this team for years. Find me one article that says the direct quote "Rudy wants Don out" that comes from an actual basketball reporter. As far as I'm concerned, a retired MMA fighter is not any more reliable than a random **** poster.

I wouldn't even deny that Rudy doesn't want to play with Donovan, but that report is so **** it's hilarious.

"Gobert also aware of at least 1 Western Conference power that would be willing to pay handsomely for his abilities. (NBA teams never tamper..)"

As if Rudy Gobert is doing the trade negotiations for the Utah Jazz. This guy doesn't even know what tampering is. And why should he, he's an MMA commentator.
It is ****... but I heard Quin is gonna have a 19 minute press conference on it chastising the media.

Its one of those I don't really believe he knows anything super real... other than that Rudy may not love playing with Don based on some convos with a trainer... the rest is adlib.

Yeah, like I said I would probably guess myself that Rudy doesn't want to play with Don. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out. But this MMA guy totally freestyled this "report". Went all the way to say that Rudy knows about potential trade packages for Donovan because "tampering".

Oh kick rocks. Read any article about the Jazz situation right now. It's all about how the Jazz are going to trade Rudy and it's obvious why. Their tenuous relationship has been the biggest story about this team for years. Find me one article that says the direct quote "Rudy wants Don out" that comes from an actual basketball reporter. As far as I'm concerned, a retired MMA fighter is not any more reliable than a random **** poster.
Oh it's obvious. Oh is it now?

It's okay to start seeing the truth. Rudy is the diva on this team. Has been all along.

Literally share with me a report that Don wants Rudy out.

This is different and you should know it. Be objective man