What's new

Why did AK only play 20 minutes?

write4u

Banned
I missed most of the game but noticed that AK wasn't in during the 4th quarter but Bell was. What happened? How come he only played 20 minutes?

Because Bell is our best leader, defender, and shooter.

Just kidding. He seems to have a magical ability to make coaches bend to his will. Maybe it's photos of Ty drinking SOY milk or something.

Because Corbin has been instructed that KOC has a deal in the works, just like he had for Jefferson. However, the trade depends on Utah having a second 1st round pick.

AK is a primadona crybaby trade him to the heat for a used condom. he'll fit in with the heat. and he sucks
Two things standing out, first is "crybaby" you seem to be doing a lot of this yourself is there a way we could out right cut you or send you to another teams board?
Second "used condom" well this one is kind of obvious but I will say it none the less, something we all wish your mother would have used.

Laughing at everyone who thought the departure of Dwill and Sloan would be the rebirth of AK. Corbin doesnt even like playing him over Raja Bell.

Im thinking because Bell is more of a veteran than AK is. Its pretty simple.

You can never underestimate veteran leadership. I just simply cant believe we did not win with Bell out there. Clearly it was the other player's fault.

Everyone on this board realizes that Bell is over the hill. Why can't the coaches see this? I think at this point I'd rather have Hayward in there than Bell. He seems to be showing progress and needs the experience. We need to buy out Bell. I don't want to see him on this team next year.

Because Corbin has been instructed that KOC has a deal in the works, just like he had for Jefferson. However, the trade depends on Utah having a second 1st round pick.

Normally I would chalk a comment like this up to an inside-joke sarcasm played on those wild-eyed posters who have too much time on their hands. Considering the numerous times in which we have seen you suggest that everything that transpired in KOC's life from his 20th birthday onward was an elaborate plan to grab Jefferson in the summer of 2010, I have no reason to suspect you are not serious. It's really quite fascinating the way your mind works. Maybe Kevin has figured out a way to get 1990s era Jordan on our roster and had precisely calculated just how to do it, which included getting rid of Sloan and Deron, since his intuition has led him to believe that 1990s era Jordan doesn't want to play with Jerry or Deron and instead wants to partner with his 21st century Pippen -- Andrei Kirilenko.

Last edited:
Two things standing out, first is "crybaby" you seem to be doing a lot of this yourself is there a way we could out right cut you or send you to another teams board?
Second "used condom" well this one is kind of obvious but I will say it none the less, something we all wish your mother would have used.

She did use an "used", thats why he's half my son. (no real offence anyones mother.)