What's new

Why did AK only play 20 minutes?

Normally I would chalk a comment like this up to an inside-joke sarcasm played on those wild-eyed posters who have too much time on their hands. Considering the numerous times in which we have seen you suggest that everything that transpired in KOC's life from his 20th birthday onward was an elaborate plan to grab Jefferson in the summer of 2010, I have no reason to suspect you are not serious. It's really quite fascinating the way your mind works. Maybe Kevin has figured out a way to get 1990s era Jordan on our roster and had precisely calculated just how to do it, which included getting rid of Sloan and Deron, since his intuition has led him to believe that 1990s era Jordan doesn't want to play with Jerry or Deron and instead wants to partner with his 21st century Pippen -- Andrei Kirilenko.

What are you talking about? It was published in the papers that KOC pursued Jefferson at the trade deadline in 2010. He said Kahn wanted more than what the Jazz were willing to give up. That has nothing to do with the way "my mind works" or what was overheard at Best Buy; KOC and Kahn admitted that they had had talks about Jefferson during the season.

No, I don't seriously believe Corbin is throwing games. But I do think KOC will look to trade the 2nd lottery pick if we have one. With Favors, Hayward and the #6 pick, the Jazz will have enough youngsters on the team. I could see KOC package the #12 for a veteran wing or even the partially protected 2012 GS pick. Now if for some reason Jimmer was still around at #12, then all bets are off; the Jazz would need to draft him purely for the extra season tickets and Jimmer jerseys they'd be able to sell.