What's new

Why is black crime so high?

simple,

family values! black culture lacks family values.
fatherless children. lower marriage rate.

good thing is thanks to devaluing of family values in white community. thanks to gay "marriage" and planned parenthood. the whites are slowly but losing the family values and culture.
so soon white crime would pull even with black crime

a fatherless family nowadays is called traditional family. just used to be called broken.

so theres your answer

So that explains the increasing crime rate in white neighborhoods, the supposed decline of family values.

Other than the fact crime in general has been decreasing in the past 20 years, I see your point.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/u...he-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf

white murder rate 48.2 %
white population in usa makes up 72.41%
black murder rate 49.4 %
black population in usa makes up 12.61%

So nearly half of all murder committed in this country are by blacks and blacks are 1/8 the population of whites who make up about equal amount of murders.

Now the big reason I always thought of was because of poverty.

Poverty by Race/Ethnicity
white 19,027,400
hispanic 12,853,100
black 10,312,400

There are almost twice as many white's in poverty than blacks. Yet they do not have twice the murder rate as blacks.

It was pointed out in reddit and it is a big circlejerk of white nerds with neckbeards and fedoras speaking internet courage against this "black crime" but I wasn't able to think of a good counter because I always blamed it on the poverty.

Also I must point out that James Watson who is a Noble prize winning scientist said "all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours – whereas all the testing says not really"

He basically said our laws would not work in Africa because blacks don't have the same intelligence that we do. Pretty messed up and I don't agree with it. I have friends who are black who are far smarter than me, no way this can be true.

What says you?

Always thought the difference was because southern white rednecks are too drunk to shoot straight to kill.

Last edited:
A few things worth pointing out:

1. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Voting Rights acts of 1965 were both passed within living memory. Jim Crow America simply wasn't that long ago.

2. Even the Emancipation Proclamation/Civil War wasn't all that long ago. Consider, prior the end of slavery, likely more than half of all slave children were forced to live without at least one of their parents (I can provide a link that has a smaller number than this, but the study is based on interviews from the 1930s. One should expect that selection would bias the summary statistics in favor of two-parent slave families, potentially by quite a lot). How long does it take to recover from hundreds of years of slavery? I honestly don't have an answer to this question.

3. Take a look at the Kenneth and Mamie Clark doll experiments (and more recent replications). It's absolutely ridiculous to claim that post-racial America exists. You simply can't ignore the historical/social context (and focus on only relative economic prosperity/poverty) if you want to understand the other continuing racial disparities in America.

So that explains the increasing crime rate in white neighborhoods, the supposed decline of family values.

Other than the fact crime in general has been decreasing in the past 20 years, I see your point.
Yeah...large declines in crime over the past 20 years, and declines in Black incarceration rates for the last 10+ years (while white incarceration continues to increase).

The drug war.

Supplying people with illicit drugs can make people who have little education and opportunity rich, and without stuff like regulations and civil courts and the other things society puts into place to handle disputes, these guys shoot each other.

This is an excellent point regarding the unintended consequences of prohibition. We saw it during alcohol prohibition and we see it now during drug prohibition.

It's a large industry. But not one that allows disputes to be settled in the courts. If you have a competitor or supplier or customer that you feel has wronged you you cannot file suit against them, you pretty much have to resort to force. Often times that force will mean lethal force.

At the same time we give black communities grants for college and people feed victimization among the blacks with things like Black History month and other ****z. Also, what's the ****in deal with profiling when applying for a job when they ask you to write down what your race is? It's **** like this that feeds racism imo.