What's new

Why is Gobert useless now?

Everybody knows he's a great defender. The real question is whether his defensive strengths outweigh his offensive weaknesses. Dude kills spacing and misses easy catches.

Also, I question any defensive stat that has Jared Sullinger ranked high.

Useless is a of course an overstatement : Gobert is better scouted and also more mentally and physically worn than last year. last year he released 18 months of frustration in those 4 months (jan-april) of becoming a big part of the team. He was fresh, he was hungry, he wanted to prove everybody wrong and other teams were surprised by the Gobzilla swating shots away.

This year he is coming of more than a whole year of heavy playing time + the first real annoying nagging injury in that span + he is better scouted and even though he remains focused and committed, well when you are a tad tired, when your knee makes you feel a tad slower or less explosive, and when all this loses a bit of its novelty, ther is a spring missing.

It's part of the adjustment process of being a key player in a rotation having to bring it day in and day out, and being used to it.

Useless? Oy vey. Your account should be deleted for making such a stupid ****ing thread. Or maybe you and TPP could start your own forum and call it "Jazz Dummies."

I think it's endearing how you follow me around this forum. It's almost like you're a puppy from the local pound I just rescued. Good boy! ...or is it, good girl!?

Isn't he right though? In my experience what he suggested makes a world of difference.

I think it's endearing how you follow me around this forum. It's almost like you're a puppy from the local pound I just rescued. Good boy! ...or is it, good girl!?

That's because I love you and I know that you are a good person and the last few agressions coming from you are not reflecting the real you. I did not say it to humiliate you. Getting laid after a hard time will make your mind leave at ease. Relaxation.

If you reach out to your mother, you'll see that receiving regular coitus has not been a problem with me.
But what if he does so while you're coitus'ing, maybe he should call first, well unless that's what you were hoping and you're into that sort of thing I guess.

Also, to the morons saying his free throw shooting has been stronger of late, he's 19 of 40 this month from the line.
Since I'm the only one who mentioned free throws are you referring to me? I hope not because that would mean you can't read. Which, I guess, would make you a moron.

Since I'm the only one who mentioned free throws are you referring to me? I hope not because that would mean you can't read. Which, I guess, would make you a moron.

I don't think it was in this thread. Perhaps I should've stated that. Now go get your shinebox!

Remember when people thought Rudy was only good because nobody knew who he was, and once the scouting report came in, teams had him figured out?

Thank God none of you guys quit your day job to be an NBA analyst.:p

Remember when people thought Rudy was only good because nobody knew who he was, and once the scouting report came in, teams had him figured out?

Necro bumping a year old thread started by an alt troll :rolleyes:

I actually did. You might know me. My name is Frank Isola.

Sounds like your redirecting your anger from Neto bumping Exum out of his backup PG spot.

Are you one of the morons who thinks Exum is a bust? I lose track. Anyway, it doesn't bother me in the least if Exum is brought along slowly. Utah needs to be able to sign him to reasonable contract in a year, so a slow development is in their best interest.