What's new

Will the Jazz Logo's be Better Than the Kings?

Tony

Contributor
The Kings newly unveiled branding is pretty sexy. The Jazz better whoop the Kings marketing team's ***.

link or it didnt happen

13092206_531733357013166_380406688_n.jpg

link or it didnt happen

13092206_531733357013166_380406688_n.jpg

Damn, really like the colors and the digital camo touch on the arm holes. Too bad it says "SAC". Doesn't work like "ATL". Everything else is pretty cool though. Definitely heavily inspired by Atlanta's jerseys.

ATL's jerseys are easily the dopest new-school thing out there.

And their court.

that logo is enough to slide it well behind ATL's, IMO

I really like the logo. The only thing about the court I dislike is "Buzz City" which I'm not really a fan of. Just seems kind of forced nickname.

*Memphis needs to somehow incorporate "Grind House" on their court, because that is a cool nickname*

I really like the King's new logo and scheme. I think purple is an easy color to make look really sharp.
It's too bad the franchise is a dumpster fire

That being said I am still positive the Jazz have the better scheme.
Especially the green alt jersey

Someone should change their logo to suk. Get it!? (They suck)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I like the new logo(weird that it wasn't posted) but I really don't like the jerseys. The techno cammo sleeve thing is bad. SAC lol. The too light/tame of a purple against grey is depressing. On second thought... If the shoe fits, wear it. Good for them

I like the new logo(weird that it wasn't posted) but I really don't like the jerseys. The techno cammo sleeve thing is bad. SAC lol. The too light/tame of a purple against grey is depressing. On second thought... If the shoe fits, wear it. Good for them

According to Peeks, DeMarcus likes sac