What's new

Will the Jazz Logo's be Better Than the Kings?

I hope we get to see the new Jazz unis/logo soon. I need something to cheer my mood up about this franchise.

I think the answer is no. New logos to be officially announced tomorrow.

CiMC-w4UYAAhCXc

https://twitter.com/djjazzyjody/status/730430842388905984

Both their primaries have the team name and location. The only team in the league that doesn't have both is the Pacers.

I think technically this(below) is their primary, they just don't treat it that way. Kinda like the Jazz did with the Mountain for the last several years.

Pacersaltlogo.gif

Both their primaries have the team name and location. The only team in the league that doesn't have both is the Pacers.

And I wouldn't be surprised if that logo is grandfathered in and when they redesign the league will require it to conform.

Just saw this. I like it alright. I was hoping they would not go a way from the note. Now I am just curious what the new unis will look like.

Not impressed at first sight, let's see how it meshes with the new unis as b_line said.
I hated at first but it's growing on me. Will be interesting to see the new jerseys.

I might have to pick up a new trey lyles jersey if they look cool. (I tried to get a lyles jersey at a game last year but was told they didn't make them yet.)

I hated at first but it's growing on me. Will be interesting to see the new jerseys.

I might have to pick up a new trey lyles jersey if they look cool. (I tried to get a lyles jersey at a game last year but was told they didn't make them yet.)

That's cool, I'm thinking of getting a new Hood jersey. I have really high hopes for the kid.