What's new

Will there be New Jerseys this year?

Haha! Hell no that's not me. Some dude on the way to work this morning.
Haha… to be fair he is younger than me… no judgement… you do you kid. Unless there is an nba jersey under that sweater and under the jersey is an classic rock band shirt for a group he’s never listened too but liked the design… then he gets all the judgement.

Haha… to be fair he is younger than me… no judgement… you do you kid. Unless there is an nba jersey under that sweater and under the jersey is an classic rock band shirt for a group he’s never listened too but liked the design… then he gets all the judgement.

He only wears it on dates but laundry day is tomorrow and he's fresh out of clean attire. Besides, he's never worn it.

I'm going to hell.

Yeah, that's not what happened. Just like Cleveland's media won't play a role in him leaving Ohio.

Donovan Mitchell, worth a quarter-billion dollars or whatever, is not going to let two media dweebs making $60K or whatever run him out of town
You definitely played a role in turning the fan base against him because he went against your mormon values with his comments. It's okay buddy.
Please stop posting pictures of @Hearsky