What's new

Will You Accept the Findings of the Muller Probe?

Will You Accept the Findings of the Muller Probe?

• Total voters
You should never accept any report as the whole truth. I am interested to see the whole report but it won't answer all the questions. The reality is I look at Trump's behavior and words to determine my opinion about him not some investigation. Trump seems to get away with a lot more than any other president and the only way to get rid of him is to vote him out. Trump's legal troubles are far from over.

No Collusion.
No Indictments.
Trump talked to Russia(not aganst the law)

The End
Guys he is investigating crimes. Collusion is not a crime. It will show he lied about the Russian involvement in elections, at trump tower, the Moscow real estate deal, you name it. Not under oath so it is not perjury. But the facts will be damning and money trumpsters will not care.

There is the story, so you can all relax. :).

What report? The one that Mueller made or the one that will be released by Trump’s DOJ?

It doesn’t help that Barr made it clear months ago that he felt that this investigation was illegitimate. So put me in the large group of people suspicious of the report that will be made public. I don’t trust Barr, mostly due to his own biased views against the Mueller probe. Nor do I trust trump, mostly due to his obvious lack of character and incessant attempts to kill this probe.

It also feels disingenuous that republicans expect 65 percent of this country to drop all suspicion of trump when they’re still chanting “Lock Her Up” at trump events. Cuz Hillary Apparently is guilty? Of... something?!

I think his recent shot across the bow of the media is a very clear indication of this. He’s no ones “man”.
Or a carefully crafted character he is playing as this political daytime drama slowly unfolds in primetime.

Anyway it doesnt matter because people like Thriller knew he was guilty before the polls closed. And about the same time the extremists on the other side knew the Dems were going to frame him.

Let me clearly state that I think the biggest threat to trump isn’t Mueller, it’s the SDNY. Money laundering.

Already Trump Tower has been home to dirty Russian oligarchs. I think if given the chance to prosecute him, he’ll easily be found guilty of money laundering. Imo, Russians have been using him for a few decades now and he’s used dirty Russian money to prop up his business. All cash purchases? Clearly money laundering.

His own kids admit:

— Trump has a long financial history with Russia. As summarized by Jonathan Chait in an invaluable New York magazine article: “From 2003 to 2017, people from the former USSR made 86 all-cash purchases — a red flag of potential money laundering — of Trump properties, totaling $109 million. In 2010, the private-wealth division of Deutsche Bank also loaned him hundreds of millions of dollars during the same period it was laundering billions in Russian money. ‘Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,’ said Donald Jr. in 2008. ‘We don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia,’ boasted Eric Trump in 2014.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...b1b250-174f-11e9-88fe-f9f77a3bcb6c_story.html

Or a carefully crafted character he is playing as this political daytime drama slowly unfolds in primetime.

Anyway it doesnt matter because people like Thriller knew he was guilty before the polls closed. And about the same time the extremists on the other side knew the Dems were going to frame him.

Oh dear. Both sideresims. Sigh

This is such an awful post. I think accuracy should be more important than being “balanced.” It appears that some of you value saying nice things about trump and his administration to appear “balanced” over the factual evidence which formulate a more accurate portrait of this situation.

It’s almost as if none of you read Barr’s memo ripping Mueller... I get that some of you aren’t as involved with politics as I am. But guys, cmon, comparing me and those of us concerned with Trump’s interference with the investigation and Barr sending this memo practically pleading with trump to hire him as AG to shut down Mueller to QAnanon idiots who believe there’s a deep state conspiracy to frame trump, is just ridiculous.

Are we really not following this investigation at all? Have we really ignored the 2 years of Trump attacking our intelligence agencies? Or trusting Putin over our own intelligence? Does our hatred of Clinton and insistence to be “fair to both sides” ignored how complacent the GOP has become to the corruption of Trump? Could you imagine any other president getting away with mocking McCain, hiring his own family and giving them access to key positions, and attacking our own FBI like the GOP has allowed trump to do?

Cmon guys. If trump isn’t corrupt as hell it’s not because I’m biased but because you’re living with your head in the sand.

https://www.law.com/nationallawjour...ill-barrs-19-page-memo-ripping-mueller-probe/

Last edited:
Yes, assuming we get to see it, and unredacted. I decided very early on that he is a trustworthy, stand up, capable guy, with the country's best interest at heart, and haven't seen anything to change my mind about that.

If parts are redacted over the guise of “security”, how much will that effect your confidence in the report? Just curious.

Barr’s memo from last year and senate confirmation hearing doesn’t particularly inspire confidence that we’ll see a very clean report:

https://www.law.com/nationallawjour...ill-barrs-19-page-memo-ripping-mueller-probe/

And

Near the end of the hearing, Barr drove home what might be the biggest revelation of the day: Mueller’s report might not be made public.

The statement came in response to questions from Sen. John Neely Kennedy (R-La.), who said he was still confused about Barr’s earlier testimony on the fate of the Mueller report. He hypothesized that Mueller had written a report and given it to Barr.

Under Justice Department rules, Kennedy asked, “What happens next?”

Barr responded: “Under the current rules, that report is supposed to be confidential and treated as the prosecution and declination documents in any other criminal case, and then the attorney general, as I understand the rules, would report to Congress about the conclusion of the investigation. And I believe there may be discretion there about what the attorney general can put in that report.”

“So you would make a report to Congress?” Kennedy asked.

“Yes,” Barr responded.

“Based on the report that you’ve received?” Kennedy asked.

“Yes,” Barr said.

The upshot is one that will probably worry Democrats: Barr had essentially suggested that Mueller’s findings would be filtered through the attorney general, who would decide what Congress and the public would learn. Barr had previously promised that his goal would be transparency, though he seemed to be managing expectations about a full airing of Mueller’s findings.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...467a16-15e0-11e9-803c-4ef28312c8b9_story.html

If parts are redacted over the guise of “security”, how much will that effect your confidence in the report? Just curious.

Well, I specified unredacted in my first sentence that you quoted. If parts are redacted I would probably not trust the report unless/until Mueller himself testifies to the House or something along those lines.

I really should have put a deadline on voting. There were 9 or 10 voted before the report was finished. Now all of the sudden Trump supporters are voting that they will support the findings.

Mueller deserved your support the whole time. He's a ****ing American hero. If you can't see that then you are American garbage. Wet garbage.

Well, I specified unredacted in my first sentence that you quoted. If parts are redacted I would probably not trust the report unless/until Mueller himself testifies to the House or something along those lines.

Isn’t it assumed that parts will be redacted for cases of security? At least, that’s what most have stated on the tv shows I’ve watched and what I’ve read tonight. I’m beginning to think my answer will be a “no” and Mueller must be compelled to testify before Congress. I don’t trust Barr nor the malignant influence of trump. Just a weekend ago he spewed 50 tweets attacking this investigation and smearing John McCain. I’m guessing it’s more probable than not that trump has subtly and indirectly asked that Barr end this and redact enough information to essentially clear him from serious impeachable wrongdoings.

I’d be surprised right now if we even will have access to the report.

I really should have put a deadline on voting. There were 9 or 10 voted before the report was finished. Now all of the sudden Trump supporters are voting that they will support the findings.

Mueller deserved your support the whole time. He's a ****ing American hero. If you can't see that then you are American garbage. Wet garbage.

It’s funny that you say this. You realize that Barr wrote a memo attacking mueller as a partisan hack and claiming that the probe should be ended. You knew this, right? You know that trump has attacked Mueller on nearly a daily basis, right?

Guys he is investigating crimes. Collusion is not a crime. It will show he lied about the Russian involvement in elections, at trump tower, the Moscow real estate deal, you name it. Not under oath so it is not perjury. But the facts will be damning and money trumpsters will not care.

There is the story, so you can all relax. :).

If all this report does is show Trump is a liar it’s a massive fail for the Ds. Anyone but rabid Trumpers knew he was a liar before the election even began.

If all this report does is show Trump is a liar it’s a massive fail for the Ds. Anyone but rabid Trumpers knew he was a liar before the election even began.
How about if it shows Trump was engaged in criminal obstruction of justice but that they couldn't prosecute due to DOJ policy?

How about if it shows Trump was engaged in criminal obstruction of justice but that they couldn't prosecute due to DOJ policy?

Then I hope he’s impeached and removed from office. And the DOJ policy should absolutely be changed. Regardless of what this report shows.

I think you are a closet nationalist to be honest. Some of the things you say point to that direction. It would make sense given your service history too.

Haha. Bulletproof willing to die for racist, oppressive and despicable America.

Ah. Gotcha.

Im so smart it takes me 30 mins to watch 60 min

The very definition of moral leadership right here folks. And this is why democracy in America is dying:

Ohio needs help. Stop sending us this crap

The very definition of moral leadership right here folks. And this is why democracy in America is dying:

Ohio needs help. Stop sending us this crap

That's such weak **** from Stephanopoulos too. Zero pushback on Jordan's outright refusal to answer the question at all. "Liberal media" my ***.