What's new

Will You Accept the Findings of the Muller Probe?

Will You Accept the Findings of the Muller Probe?

• Total voters
That's such weak **** from Stephanopoulos too. Zero pushback on Jordan's outright refusal to answer the question at all. "Liberal media" my ***.

The follow-ups by George Stephanopoulous and Chuck Todd are embarrassing. The people whine about the "liberal media" all the time clearly aren't actually watching "the liberal media" but are merely regurgitating what Fox News is telling them. This is poor journalism. If they were good journalists they wouldn't let these clowns off so easily. And if they were truly liberal, they REALLY wouldn't let them off so easily.

So you voted "no" i take it. Thanks for verifying my point that rabid partisans see what they want to see.

Read post #32, I described my reasons as to why I voted "No." After reading that post, why do you think my reasoning is partisan? Would you suggest that Colton was partisan as well when we essentially have the same response?

In your eagerness to label someone partisan you forgot to actually read what they wrote. Truly, you’re only seeing what you want to see.

Last edited:
Here is AG Barr's letter to Congress:

https://games-cdn.washingtonpost.co...note/6f3248a4-4d94-4d5f-ad42-8ff6ccb1a89e.pdf

Some key excerpts:

“The Special Counsel’s investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election,” says the four-page summary by Attorney General William P. Barr.
“The Special Counsel . . . did not draw a conclusion — one way or the other — as to whether the examined conduct constituted obstruction,” Barr’s letter to lawmakers states.

“The Special Counsel states that ‘while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him’,” the letter says, signaling that Mueller’s team apparently struggled with the issue.

“For each of the relevant actions investigated, the report sets out evidence on both sides of the question and leaves unresolved what the Special Counsel views as ‘difficult issues’ of law and fact concerning whether the President’s actions and intent could be viewed as obstruction,” the letter says.

Mueller “ultimately determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment,” Barr wrote, leaving it up to the attorney general and Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein to decide whether the president had committed obstruction.

Rosenstein and Barr “concluded that the evidence developed during the special counsel’s investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction of justice offense. Our determination was made without regard to, and is not based on, the constitutional considerations that surround the indictment and criminal prosecution of a sitting president,” Barr wrote.

Barr further explained that decision by writing “the report identifies no actions that, in our judgment, constitute obstructive conduct, had a nexus to a pending or contemplated proceeding, and were done with corrupt intent, each of which, under the Department’s principles of federal prosecution guiding charging decisions, would need to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt to establish an obstruction of justice offense.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...d9f214-4db3-11e9-b79a-961983b7e0cd_story.html

After two years, Mueller was unable to conclude one way or another on the obstruction of justice question. AG Barr was able to come to a conclusion in less then 48 hours. I believe he had Rosenstein in the room with him to lessen any concerns of a whitewash.

But, Barr having written a piece claiming a president could not commit obstruction, Democrats will insist on seeing the full Mueller report. They will want to see why Mueller could not himself reach a firm conclusion, and not take AG Barr's decision at face value. Barr is a Trump appointee, after all.

I would like to see much more of the Mueller report before deciding that Barr is not simply deciding in Trump's favor on the obstruction aspect. I may lean toward whitewash on that aspect, otherwise. So let's see the evidence on both sides of the question as Mueller described it. I have no reason to trust Barr, although he may be right.

Huge victory for Trump, though. It may be difficult for the Democratic investigations, going forward.

So, basically the result is the same as most other cases against any individual of the oligarchy (top 1% and government), "Yeah, they pretty much did something, but can't prove it because of unlikely but plausible and roundabout explanations, so they get to do what they want. Too much money to go after 'em."

Dems will, and should, press for the release of the full report.

But what a disappointment. Basically a big *** “we don’t know”. Smh.

Lmao.

Dems so pissed right now. They wanted this to be true so bad.

How big of a sucker do you have to feel like right now to be roped into this ordeal for 2 years only to find out that you are just a big sucker who falls for the media and left's lies.

This should not even be a surprise to you all. Ive been telling you exactly what was going to happen.

Seriously, how is it that me, just an average guy could have easily predict this outcome with such precision and accuracy. All you 'intellectuals' had such a different view on this outcome.

****ing hilarious.

There is difference between being smart and having wisdom. There isnt a straight line between the two. You can have none, one, both, or some mix of it. It is utterly apparent to me that alot of you have smarts but are completely lacking in wisdom. Basically, your BS meter is complete trash. I dont know if thats lack of real world experience or what, but you got a problem. You are easily suckered. Your need and desire to fit in with the 'intellectual' crowd is part of the problem Im guessing.

Happy No Collusion Day everyone.

Just say no to Collusion Truthers.

If we are to take Barr's summary as the unvarnished truth of what Mueller's team concluded (which is far from certain) we are still left with plenty of questions. Chiefly, why did Donald Trump believe Putin over his own intelligence agencies with regard to their hacking of the DNC and other election shenanigans, and why did the Trump team lie so many times about their contacts with Russians?

How big of a sucker do you have to feel like right now to be roped into this ordeal for 2 years only to find out that you are just a big sucker who falls for the media and left's lies.

The Mueller investigation indicted 37 different entities, including over relationships with Russia during the 2016 election (aka collusion). AG Barr's summary says the report does not exonerate Trump. So, I'm happy so far,although I would like to see the report. It may well be true that Trump itself did not collude, I'm still happy with the outcome.

Meanwhile, Trump's setting records for corruption that challenge Harding and Grant. I can't figure out why you are so pleased.

Reactions: Red
Meanwhile, Trump's setting records for corruption that challenge Harding and Grant. I can't figure out why you are so pleased.

I look at NPC through the lens of internet political troll. If you end his roll there him being pleased makes sense. He gets to take silly shots at the boards liberals. He gets internet points.

I look at NPC through the lens of internet political troll. If you end his roll there him being pleased makes sense. He gets to take silly shots at the boards liberals. He gets internet points.

Why cant I have a little fun in the process of schooling fools. Its all in good nature. I dont hate anyone here.

NPC - 562

Stoked - 11

People on this board should stop referring to the CIA and FBI as "his" (Trump's) intelligence agencies. In practice, they have their own agendas, there's infighting, they're rarely beholden to the President, and even less are they beholden to Trump as a candidate or President-elect.

Trump has clashed with parts of the FBI and the CIA since he was elected.

People on this board should stop referring to the CIA and FBI as "his" (Trump's) intelligence agencies. In practice, they have their own agendas, there's infighting, they're rarely beholden to the President, and even less are they beholden to Trump as a candidate or President-elect.

Genuine question? Have they been referred to as “his” intelligence agencies or whatever with past presidents?

Lmao.

Dems so pissed right now. They wanted this to be true so bad.

This should not even be a surprise to you all. Ive been telling you exactly what was going to happen.

Seriously, how is it that me, just an average guy could have easily predict this outcome with such precision and accuracy. All you 'intellectuals' had such a different view on this outcome.

****ing hilarious.

There is difference between being smart and having wisdom. There isnt a straight line between the two. You can have none, one, both, or some mix of it. It is utterly apparent to me that alot of you have smarts but are completely lacking in wisdom. Basically, your BS meter is complete trash. I dont know if thats lack of real world experience or what, but you got a problem. You are easily suckered. Your need and desire to fit in with the 'intellectual' crowd is part of the problem Im guessing.

Happy No Collusion Day everyone.

Just say no to Collusion Truthers.
You seem to say that you always want truth and facts (likely lies from you but still) so you should be happy that the investigation took place and that many many indictments came from the investigation. People were caught doing things they shouldn't.
Happy investigation resulted in many indictments day to you sir

I have no idea what you are talking about lol. Paranoid much? Do people say that Trump has the CIA and FBI under his control? The voices in your head say these things i guess.

You seem to say that you always want truth and facts (likely lies from you but still) so you should be happy that the investigation took place and that many many indictments came from the investigation. People were caught doing things they shouldn't.
Happy investigation resulted in many indictments day to you sir

You really need to read the finer details and stop getting caught up in the nonsense posted on this board.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury

"So far, no Trump associates have been specifically charged with any crimes relating to helping Russia interfere with the 2016 election"

All these charges are either unrelated to Trump and Russia collusion or were in direct result of conducting the investigation in the first place. Meaning, people wouldnt have lied had there not been a witch hunt in the first place.

I hope Trump pardons every single one of these people.

As one of my political friends said, the Mueller Report was never about finding Trump guilty but covering up the crimes committed by the DNC in defrauding Bernie Sanders and rigging the primary, and in their murder of Seth Rich and several others who came too close to the nefarious dealings of the DNC in ensuring Hillary's nomination.

As one of my political friends said, the Mueller Report was never about finding Trump guilty but covering up the crimes committed by the DNC in defrauding Bernie Sanders and rigging the primary, and in their murder of Seth Rich and several others who came too close to the nefarious dealings of the DNC in ensuring Hillary's nomination.

Was a classic bait and switch from the get go. People were just gullible enough to fall for it cause they didn't want to accept the results of the election.