What's new

Will you be happy with this season if the Warriors sweep?

Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 56 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 20.0%

• Total voters
First off, ain't gonna be no sweep, so gtfo with that.

But yeah, anyone who votes is a moron. Lots of teams spend years trying to get past the first round. Building a team that can go deep in the playoffs isn't just doing a good job, but depends a lot on luck, such as keeping players healthy. Sure, clips lost Blake a few games in, but Utah played without Rudy almost as much, considering the last game because of fouls. Not like the treadmillers, er trailblazers getting to the 2nd round with blake AND Paul injured.

This rebuild is officially a success, and just how far we go from here will depend a lot on luck.

FIXED

refuse to vote!

Who here doesn't secretly harbor the hope that the Jazz win this series in one of the biggest upsets ever?

I'll say it again.

Just to be clear. I don't expect a sweep.

But at the same time. If the worst case scenario happens, it won't change my view that this was a successful season.

Of course.

BUT I wouldn't mind if we came out of this series with Hayward thinking "we aren't THAT far away" but that's getting greedy.

But man, everyone giving us no shot. Warriors treating it like a joke wondering how they will are going to be able to blow their load into some hooker after the games in Utah. They don't seem to be treating us like a serious opponent. What if we steal this one tonight....

Who here doesn't secretly harbor the hope that the Jazz win this series in one of the biggest upsets ever?

I'll say it again.

Secretly? I'm loud and proud about my hope, but the objective realist in me would say "Warriors in 4, 5 at most".

This season was a success. Even if we lost in the first round I'd be pleased. This is the icing on the cake. And if we beat the Warriors I would expect us to beat the Rockets - we cause them fits. Seriously, the Warriors are the only team standing between us and the title - I think we can take everyone else, perhaps with the exception of San Antonio - though it would definitely go six games at the very least.

With the season, yes. But I'd be disappointed to see them get swept as a stand-alone issue. Really though, I don't think they're going to be swept. They'll take a game or two (and I of course hope for more). Even doing that and making it a close series will make people pay attention, and is something to build on for sure.

This season has been fun and competitive and frustrating and utterly delightful. I hope the series to be somewhat competitive, and I will be thrilled with a win or two. As far as my expectations at the beginning of the season (where I just hoped to make the playoffs), we are playing with house money now anyway.

From whichever way you look at it, this has been a successful season. Especially considering the adversity the team has gone through.

A clean sweep by the Warriors would sour that somewhat slightly but knowing this Jazz team I would be utterly surprised if they don't take a game, maybe even two.

This team, regardless of what some peeps on here might say, do have guts and heart, which they showed throughout the season, and against the clippers.

Bah, fate decrees that the Jazz must beat the Rockets in the playoffs. He knows it, we know it, but most importantly, in their hearts, Clutchfans knows it as well.