What's new

With 8 days left, SPEAKING THE #1 PICK INTO EXISTENCE!!! No churro talk allowed

Collin Sexton will represent us at the lotto. Not sure how the churro feels about this.

Yeah I posted in the other thread.
I hope he has Nick Gilbert type lotto luck (Sadly that kid just passed last week).
I think its the right move... most guys are too cool to react or think much about it. If we jump in the top 4 Sexton gonna get the crazy eyes going, slap the floor, and run around that studio screaming "Lets effing Goooooooooo!!!!"

There will be memes.

Collin Sexton will represent us at the lotto. Not sure how the churro feels about this.
Churro should feel great about it. Sexton has so much positive energy around him. Great choice. How can the basketball gods not love him? How can anyone not love him? (except cy of course)

Churro should feel great about it. Sexton has so much positive energy around him. Great choice. How can the basketball gods not love him? How can anyone not love him? (except cy of course)
He will get us the third pick and @Saint Cy of JFC will complain that THT would have got us to #2 at least.

If Richard Anderson we’re alive (the doc), they should’ve sent him.

Why should we care how the churro feels about it? What has the Cherrelle ever done for us?
Wasn’t Mobley representing Houston when they got Yao? Sexton’s kinda similar, no?
They’re nothing a like. Mobley was cerebral, and the jump shooter. Sexton is a slasher and fireball type player.
He will get us the third pick and @Saint Cy of JFC will complain that THT would have got us to #2 at least.
Considering the Charles track record with the jazz will end up with the 11th pick not counting on that dick wad

Why should we care how the churro feels about it? What has the Cherrelle ever done for us?

They’re nothing a like. Mobley was cerebral, and the jump shooter. Sexton is a slasher and fireball type player.

Considering the Charles track record with the jazz will end up with the 11th pick not counting on that dick wad
Idiot! You are banned from eating churros for life for this blasphemy!

Ainge should've been the one representing the Jazz, not Sexton. Sending Sexton only mean we already took a lost by moving back to 10th and Dallas getting in top 3. lol

Joke is on you, I don’t eat filth.

What has the churros actually done for the jazz other than disappoint? Name all the great things it’s done for us you idiot!!?

That’s what I thought.
How do you know the churro isn't the reason that Markennan became an all star and the jazz made the playoffs so often in their history?
Also, the churro definitely gave me entertainment. I also ate some amazing churros one year for good look and I liked eating them.

How do you know the churro isn't the reason that Markennan became an all star and the jazz made the playoffs so often in their history?
Markkanen is here because of trader Danny. Markkanen had success because the euro tournament gave him confidence and Coach Hardy gave him the freedom to exercise that confidence.

The jazz have been to the playoffs so often because of Stockton and Malone and their longevity.

The churro was supposed to get us playoff success, and championships. Do we have any playoff success or championships?

No!!

Markkanen is here because of trader Danny. Markkanen had success because the euro tournament gave him confidence and Coach Hardy gave him the freedom to exercise that confidence.

The jazz have been to the playoffs so often because of Stockton and Malone and their longevity.

The churro was supposed to get us playoff success, and championships. Do we have any playoff success or championships?

No!!
Also, churros make you fat and unhealthy