What's new

With 8 days left, SPEAKING THE #1 PICK INTO EXISTENCE!!! No churro talk allowed

Only if that is what the churro wants for us… if that happens then there will be 11 busts and whoever we pick in the top twelve and when we look back there will only be one set of cinnamon sugar footsteps.
If our pick doesn’t jump top four, it’s because all these assholes in here propagating doubt and no other reason.

Guess it's time to bring back some photos from the old churro thread:

BHqUDJj.jpg

OLVsgCM.png

pTp50dZ.jpg

Andy Larsens on with Spence… mentioned Sexton since he was chosen to rep is at the lotto… and said they may have done it in part to get him to take a break from working on his game and give him something to do… it was a joke but I just love that the dude is grinding in the gym and is one of those guys they have to kick out of the gym rather than beg to work on their game.

Andy Larsens on with Spence… mentioned Sexton since he was chosen to rep is at the lotto… and said they may have done it in part to get him to take a break from working on his game and give him something to do… it was a joke but I just love that the dude is grinding in the gym and is one of those guys they have to kick out of the gym rather than beg to work on their game.
Sending someone like Sexton makes it odd/uncomfortable if you end up moving him, particularly sooner or this summer. Then again, Danny doesn’t care that this is a thing. But it is a thing.

Sending someone like Sexton makes it odd/uncomfortable if you end up moving him, particularly sooner or this summer. Then again, Danny doesn’t care that this is a thing. But it is a thing.
Sexton is probably safe until a star trade comes available. At that point, you’ve got to figure out how to match salary for a dude making $40+ million.

Danny actually tried to trade the churro but talks broke down when he asked for Tatum and Brown… they have since made up and the churro called Collin. Danny has learned to just follow the cinnamon.

Where have they been stuffed?
You've never lived if your churro hasn't been filled.

The filling goes inside of the churro.

When you buy a hot churro in Mexico you can get it filled with your choice of sauce. When its hot and ready, you can see a bit of creme or chocolate sauce oozing out the tip.

You've never lived if your churro hasn't been filled.

The filling goes inside of the churro.

When you buy a hot churro in Mexico you can get it filled with your choice of sauce. When its hot and ready, you can see a bit of creme or chocolate sauce oozing out the tip.
I believe Gameface was asking where you stuff the churros, to which the answer is, wherever it feels best.

I was thinking they were maybe rewarding him for being a good soldier and sitting out to help the tank when he was probably chomping at the bit to get in games at the end of the season.
Larsens explanation makes more sense though.

I was thinking they were maybe rewarding him for being a good soldier and sitting out to help the tank when he was probably chomping at the bit to get in games at the end of the season.
Larsens explanation makes more sense though.
It wasn’t for real… was just like a thought… but sounds like dude has been working… I just like those types because they will get every ounce of their potential as a player.