SF: Rodney Hood
SG: Gary Harris
PF: Clint Capela
SF: Kyle Anderson
SF: K. J. McDaniels
PG: Tyler Ennis
SF: Cleanthony Early
SG: C. J. Wilcox

still some pretty good players left on the board. Hoping for one of the better ones to slip to #23.
I like
mcdaniels
Anderson
Early

Will rep if someone can embed the Dante Foot Locker commercials. (BTW, I realize my rep power is weak, just hoping for the vids:)

I'm excited about the pick, I'll be even more excited if he can play.:) I'm hoping for McDaniels at 23.

I just found this.

https://www.nj.com/sixers/index.ssf/2014/06/2014_nba_draft_is_dante_exum_the_next_kobe_bryant.html

As the 2014 NBA Draft draws closer, it is looking more and more like the Sixers will be left without the option of taking either Kansas forward Andrew Wiggins or Duke forward Jabari Parker.

If one comparison holds true, however, they might end up being just fine without them.

Speaking on the B.S. Report podcast, ESPN's Chad Ford said point guard Dante Exum of Australia is drawing rave reviews around the league, with some going as far as to compare him to one of the best shooting guards of all-time.

“He is the closest he has seen to a young Kobe Bryant," Ford said of what an NBA general manager told him. "Forget about the point guard thing. That is who Exum reminds him of. If that is the case, we should be excited. I have a feeling had he gone to college, we would be talking about him right there — if not ahead of — Wiggins and Parker.”

Exum, who is projected to go somewhere in the top-5, does have a very similar build to Bryant, who was drafted 13th overall in the 1996 draft. Exum stands 6-foot-6, 196 pounds heading into Thursday night's draft, with Bryant measuring in at 6-foot-6, 192 pounds when he first entered the NBA.

One of the reasons Exum is being compared to Bryant, according to Ford, is the competitiveness he shows at such a young age. Exum is just 18 years old heading into the draft, just one year older than Bryant was when he was drafted.

"The teams that got to interview him and do the (psychological) testing on them said that he tested off the charts," Ford said. "When you add that to an NBA style frame, those guys tend to not fail in the NBA."

Why complicate things? If you need a centre, you draft a freaking centre. You don't draft a small forward, then trade your current small forward for dimes on the dollar to get a centre. You draft a freaking centre. Good grief, it's not that complicated.

In the second round, sure. At the top of the draft, good players transcend position.

My heart rate hasn't slowed down since the Dante pick. This 26-year Jazz fan is as pumped as when Stockton and The Mailman took it to the Lakers in 1988.