What's new

World Cup Qualifying

Denmark with a sweet 5-1 trashing of Ireland in Dublin:). Eriksen may be one of the stars in World Cup!

Not sure what stream I am watching but one commentators sounds exactly like Boler lol.

Don't you people realize that any american sports team that wins a championship here is automatically the "WORLD CHAMPS"? World cup. Pssh.

never in doubt ! lol

how about them Italians lol I remember in 94 when Baggio missed his penalty i was watching in Lygon Crt .. near riot by the disgruntled 80 year old Italian men

I guess no rioting next year lol. Do you have any other large football fan communities from football crazy countries over there?

I guess no rioting next year lol. Do you have any other large football fan communities from football crazy countries over there?

yeah probably English and Greek They find it hard to understand fans from different teams mingle and sit it the same areas at our football games

Only people round here that still riot are cab drivers protesting over Uber.

Sorry my Australian friends but you got no luck in today's draw. You may beat Peru though.. but Denmark and France are different class opponents. Argentina and Brasil got the toughest groups, I expect some surprises happening there. Russians got unbelievably lucky, got all weakest opponents from each basket.

Could this be the worst world cup ever? I mean look at group A: Russia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Uruguay.

Then there's group H: Poland, Senegal, Colombia, Japan.

Wow. There are gonna be some yawningly boring group matches.

Could this be the worst world cup ever? I mean look at group A: Russia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Uruguay.

Yes, group A is really bad but don't give up on fun. Poland has Lewandowski, Colombia is not a boring team and any African team is usually quite fun to watch. Sometimes those countries who have nothing to lose will play more open, attacking style and will be way more interesting then England for example. Thank goodness Greece, Ireland, N.Ireland or Scotland did not make it - they would be way more boring than Colombia, Uruguay or Senegal for example.

Sorry my Australian friends but you got no luck in today's draw. You may beat Peru though.. but Denmark and France are different class opponents. Argentina and Brasil got the toughest groups, I expect some surprises happening there. Russians got unbelievably lucky, got all weakest opponents from each basket.

Our group isn't too bad, we have traditionally got difficult groups, cause the draws were fixed. last world cup we had holland, spain and chile. We got a chance to get through this group.

Yes, group A is really bad but don't give up on fun. Poland has Lewandowski, Colombia is not a boring team and any African team is usually quite fun to watch. Sometimes those countries who have nothing to lose will play more open, attacking style and will be way more interesting then England for example. Thank goodness Greece, Ireland, N.Ireland or Scotland did not make it - they would be way more boring than Colombia, Uruguay or Senegal for example.

Uruguay will be good, group E looks toughest to me.