What's new

Worst Case Scenario

My worst case scenario is we draft 3 new players. I sincerely hope we target someone that means something to us, and do what is necessary to get them. And if we can get them naturally with any of our current picks, then I hope we trade out, or back, or something to add more talent, another vet, something more meaningful than 3 lottery tickets in the form of 3 young unproven players, which statistically have a better chance of bottoming out than becoming all NBA. So for me, I hope we do not end up drafting 3 players. That would be a huge miss to me. This is regarded as a stacked draft. So sell those picks high.
Well said. Keeping 3 first round picks never makes sense but especially as young as we are.

Keyonte George is my worst case scenario so of course they will probably draft him. I'd be especially bummed if they traded up from 16 to take him. Nick Smith is another to add to the avoid list but Ainge seems too smart for that.

Hendricks being the one to fall to 9 is the other worst case scenario and would hope they just take Coulibaly if that happens. Hendricks is ok but strikes me as the roleplayer archetype that Dallas likes to rollout next to Luka.

If Sensabaugh can get in shape and be even semi-decent on defense he’s a steal and a long-term piece. Definitely have concerns with the injuries. . . but 28 is a great place to chance on that stuff. Hopefully he comes in and works his *** off to get there. I really want this Jazz team to win because they outwork everybody else.