What's new

Worst NBA Jersey Design EVER

The Midnight

#Baby_Talk
Contributor
Post them here folks.

I'll start.

The new Wizards' Jerseys.

Is it just me or does it look just like one giant crooked ****?

tptAE4X9lrA8MnWFN8s4Lh7lxiJbXBJ0kDpn64u-HsQ.0.jpeg

hvdboH7Hf1w7wGL9abrJVQQVpZzCAbKtnd_pSNTOIPk.0.jpeg

I like how multi-millionaires organizations can't hire a competent designer. You are in the Nation's capital, have some respect.

My eyes my eyes.
Those are hideous

Yeah they're pretty idiotic. Wizards/Bullets are known to this kind of dumbness level when it comes to jersey design though. Even the logos.

While I'm at it, best logo I've ever seen belongs to 90's Pistons.

enfhamkfyk1vfvdjuzg67fpeg.gif

I'll give the runner up to Warriors 90's logo.

348s.jpg

Now that I'm posting these, I think my taste for what is good has changed since 90's. I think my taste for NBA logos changed as I aged too just like taste for food changes in years.

These logos are not that good.

Here's the best logo I know:

x%20ANAMightyDucksLogo.JPG

RIP

A man from St George took it upon himself to redesign every NBA logo. While none of these are official some of them are pretty good. He even received got a gig from the NBA to help do some on-the-side freelance graphic design projects for the organization's social media pages. Check them out...

https://www.behance.net/gallery/28843107/Every-NBA-Team-Logo-Redesigned

9b524a28843107.55d6812f7a2c4.jpg

pretty cool, actually. I'd say somewhere around half of them are better than the real-world designs.

Yeah they're pretty idiotic. Wizards/Bullets are known to this kind of dumbness level when it comes to jersey design though. Even the logos.

While I'm at it, best logo I've ever seen belongs to 90's Pistons.

enfhamkfyk1vfvdjuzg67fpeg.gif

I loved that Pistons logo. I was disappointed that it didn't catch on better.

One thing I learned from this thread:

hotttnickkk and Hey Hey agree that everything looks like a penis to hotttnickkk.

A man from St George took it upon himself to redesign every NBA logo. While none of these are official some of them are pretty good. He even received got a gig from the NBA to help do some on-the-side freelance graphic design projects for the organization's social media pages. Check them out...

Rocking stuff. Only a few sucked but most of'em are really cool. It's really cool that he gave the State of Utah's shape to the A letter.

This is probably one of his more meh ones, just because it's hard to improve on a great logo and I don't feel a need to integrate both mountains and jazz note, just give me all jazz note.

It's really crazy how bad and safe most teams play it. My roommate throughout college is a professional graphic designer and he has done this stuff to just to play around and he creates better ideas than what most NBA teams put out.

Last edited: