What's new

Worst NBA Jersey Design EVER

052cc528843107.55d618f8bde53.jpg

Or this one.

Rocking stuff. Only a few sucked but most of'em are really cool. It's really cool that he gave the State of Utah's shape to the A letter.
It took me a long time to figure out what you were talking about. At one point I was even thinking that maybe you didn't know what shape the state actually was. I wonder if he even did that on purpose. Pretty cool either way.

It took me a long time to figure out what you were talking about. At one point I was even thinking that maybe you didn't know what shape the state actually was. I wonder if he even did that on purpose. Pretty cool either way.

"When you see it, you're gonna **** bricks."

Yeah they're pretty idiotic. Wizards/Bullets are known to this kind of dumbness level when it comes to jersey design though. Even the logos.

While I'm at it, best logo I've ever seen belongs to 90's Pistons.

enfhamkfyk1vfvdjuzg67fpeg.gif

Yeah Favourite LOGO of all time for me are that Pistons Logo and the Sonics Logo..

Just love that combination of colour and picture... they both also have a lot of personalities something the current crop of logos seem to lack IMO.

g98gtsog4k7deexgpo81fi0vn.png

Yeah Favourite LOGO of all time for me are that Pistons Logo and the Sonics Logo..

Just love that combination of colour and picture... they both also have a lot of personalities something the current crop of logos seem to lack IMO.

g98gtsog4k7deexgpo81fi0vn.png
#bringbacksonics :(

Sports logos cover the spectrum of good, bad, and ugly. It is a little mystifying that some multi million dollar organizations can't seem to find a good designer. As a graphic designer myself, and based on years of experience, I'm pretty confident that 99% of what hits the market is not the original vision of the designer.

Everything has to be approved by administration. It needs to be this way, but generally these are the guys who are least in touch with trends and who know the least about actual design theory. They feel like if they aren't making changes to a design concept, they aren't doing their job. So things get moved around and altered so that these people are "involved" in the creation aspect of it.

I wish I had a dollar for every good design I'd done that went out the door looking considerably worse because some busy body fancied themselves a designer.