What's new

Worth It?

Cheap Millers can't even get to the top of this list. No wonder we never win. Cheap ********.

I'd let them slide if we were top 10... but cmon......Greg is so cheap.
I'm so sick of cheapskates.......Where's that 50 bucks you owe me.... do you have that 100 I let you borrow.... man quit being so cheap.

All the Miller haters just got pwned. Here come the rationale behind the hate now. "They dont spend it the right way" now that it is proven they will spend. :rolleyes:

The Jazz are not where I expected them to be on this list...

https://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=6354899

Wow, props to the Millers for shelling out money. Obviously AK's $17 million contract had a lot to do with this, but instead of sulking and giving up until AK's contract of doom was done, they still brought in guys and remained competitive.

#17 wow, and it's done the Cubs a world of good....

SMH

(and a companion article notes that Women's Bowling is the lowest paying of all the professional sports! No wonder I've never made much money in my bowling career...)

I vote for the franchise tag. Enough player collusion building Super Teams.

What this list really tells me, is that I should get my son into soccer. Obviously, that's where the money is at...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but every year for the past 4 years there were times when Jazz Fans thought there team could win the championship. Every year the Jazz management has brought in enough talent to hopefully win it all.

This year when we were the comeback kids (more specifically after we beat the Lakers) everyone was thinking "Oh man, just think how good this team could be when they actually play 4 quarters of basketball instead of 3" (little did we know they'd only play 2!)

Last February we were incredible. After the Sundiata Gaines 3 pointer the Jazz put on a 10 game win streak and no one played as well as them. Unfortunately we had some injuries.

The year before we had a top 5-10 with an All-star sitting on the bench most of the year. I believe when Booze was back and Millsap coming off the bench we'd do okay...

The Jazz have been competitive.

What this list really tells me, is that I should get my son into soccer. Obviously, that's where the money is at...

Its funny you should say that cause 1280 the zone was talking about Real Salt Lake and how they could be competing with the best teams in the world this summer. I thought to myself "So what, they don't have the pay rolls of the level of athletes that the NBA does"

Boy was I wrong.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but every year for the past 4 years there were times when Jazz Fans thought there team could win the championship. Every year the Jazz management has brought in enough talent to hopefully win it all.

This year when we were the comeback kids (more specifically after we beat the Lakers) everyone was thinking "Oh man, just think how good this team could be when they actually play 4 quarters of basketball instead of 3" (little did we know they'd only play 2!)

Last February we were incredible. After the Sundiata Gaines 3 pointer the Jazz put on a 10 game win streak and no one played as well as them. Unfortunately we had some injuries.

The year before we had a top 5-10 with an All-star sitting on the bench most of the year. I believe when Booze was back and Millsap coming off the bench we'd do okay...

The Jazz have been competitive.

Make a playoff run? Yes
Championship? Not since the Malone and Stockton mid/late 90s did I ever think they had a legit shot.