What's new

would you rather have Harden or Jabari Parker?

Beard or Jabari?

• James Harden

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Jabari Parker

Votes: 37 74.0%

• Total voters

Fabtrey

Rockets wants to give you Harden for Jabari Parker. would you do it?

i was very high on harden, but watching him fail in the playoffs is making me second guess. maybe he will drop 50 tomorrow and make me look bad, but i'll still take parker and hope for him to be a superstar in the future.

Rockets wants to give you Harden for Jabari Parker. would you do it?

i was very high on harden, but watching him fail in the playoffs is making me second guess. maybe he will drop 50 tomorrow and make me look bad, but i'll still take parker and hope for him to be a superstar in the future.

Harden is a proven all-star.

PG Burke
SG Harden
SF Hayward
PF Favors
C Kanter

6th Man: Burks

You say yes to that deal.

Jabari-parker-dunk-east-carolina.jpg

JabariParker.gif

parkerstl.gif

id gamble with parker.

both of their defense might suck but atleast parker shows effort on defense while harden just kind of strolls along not even bothering.

I take Parker because I think he'll shoot a higher percentage and work better within a team concept. Plus, he'll get me some rebounds. I also like a rookie-scale contract given the way the Jazz are evaluating their young talent.

I'd rather have parker, because we aren't going to get Harden...

Last edited:
Lol at anyone voting for Parker, calling him a leader, acting like he is a team player, and is better than Harden.

I hate watching Harden play basketball, and though he'd make the Jazz a better team, he would only improve us enough to make us a mediocre team. Also, Harden would bail ASAP, no question about it.

I take Jabari. If we still suck next year, we still suck next year. I'm tired of losing, but I really don't want another decade of being only okay.

I hate watching Harden play basketball, and though he'd make the Jazz a better team, I would feel gross rooting for such an annoying player.

I take Jabari.

How are those All-Jazzfanz 1st and 2nd teams coming bro?

Jabari would be a better fit, and more complete player for our team.

This angel has been sent from heaven to help our suffering.

I would take Parker. I don't think Harden has what it takes to lead a team anywhere past the 2nd round. Basically a McGrady 2.0, which is very fitting for Houston, though Harden might actually be the man on a team that gets to the 2nd round in his career.

if we're playing 'choose your all-star', Harden would not be my first pick. with that said, he is a proven commodity. i think you have to go with the proven commodity in this situation. also, harden is still fairly young and in his prime, so parker's youth doesn't give him that much of an advantage as a long-term asset.

i would be pretty darned happy if the jazz got Parker. He is probably the better fit for the current growing jazz team. if the current jazz team traded parker for harden, that wouldn't be enough to make the team a title contender. harden probably wouldn't like it, and (barring a bunch of other win-now type moves) we'd end up losing him when his contract ran out.

we played sorry, let's get jabari!

I would take Parker, but not to knock on Hardens game. I think Harden is an incredible player, I said in his rookie year that he was going to be an All Star and nobody thought so. But I would say Parker because now that we have seen Hardens game, everyone knows his strengths and his weaknesses. How you see him right now may very well be as good as it gets. I think Parker will end up being a better player than Harden both on defense and offense. Sometimes the unknown is appealing and Harden had his unknown 3 years ago in OKC.