What's new

Would you trade the entire Jazz roster for the entire Kentucky roster?

Bawse Dawg

Don't get cute with salaries and ish. You get the entire Jazz roster in their prime, or the entire Kentucky roster in it's NBA prime. No draft picks or anything, it is a straightforward question, don't look for loopholes.

Now, to hi-jack my own thread. Anyone who would do this is stupid. Before the season started and we didn't know what Gobert was I think it'd be interesting Favors and Towns can kind of just cancel eachother out. One you know is good, one has more potential. So Hayward Exum and Burks +role players for Cauley Stein. Booker, Lyles etc. I think it's interesting. But yea, Gobert tips the scales.

SO let's not waste the thread. What teams would do it? I think the Lakers and Knicks would do it in a heartbeat. Philly? They've built up all those assets, Boston? Are there any playoff teams who would go for it?

Talk about it bros.

And is someone wants to make an argument for the Jazz doing it i'd love to hear it.

Don't get cute with salaries and ish. You get the entire Jazz roster in their prime, or the entire Kentucky roster in it's NBA prime. No draft picks or anything, it is a straightforward question, don't look for loopholes.

Now, to hi-jack my own thread. Anyone who would do this is stupid. Before the season started and we didn't know what Gobert was I think it'd be interesting Favors and Towns can kind of just cancel eachother out. One you know is good, one has more potential. So Hayward Exum and Burks +role players for Cauley Stein. Booker, Lyles etc. I think it's interesting. But yea, Gobert tips the scales.

SO let's not waste the thread. What teams would do it? I think the Lakers and Knicks would do it in a heartbeat. Philly? They've built up all those assets, Boston? Are there any playoff teams who would go for it?

Talk about it bros.

And is someone wants to make an argument for the Jazz doing it i'd love to hear it.

Too late tbh.

I would trade our roster for the international rookie sophmore team from the NBA all star game.

I would not trade our roster for the Kentucky team this year. I think a good chunk of the lottery teams would though. Outside of teams with a potential or current star like Minnesota and New Orleans a lot of the lottery teams would in a heartbeat. That is a lot of talent to build around. The two bigs alone are a good base for any team to build around.

Worst thread ever.

Have you forgotten the similar Andrew Wiggins one way road thread? IIRC anyone who wouldn't trade Favors, Hayward, Exum and 38,000 draft picks for Wiggins was either a troll or an idiot, but anyone who would make the same trade for Jabari was insane.

Have you forgotten the similar Andrew Wiggins one way road thread? IIRC anyone who wouldn't trade Favors, Hayward, Exum and 38,000 draft picks for Wiggins was either a troll or an idiot, but anyone who would make the same trade for Jabari was insane.
The actual trade that you are talking about was favors, Burks, and our #5 pick for wiggins.

And I think most people said no to that trade. (I said yes iirc)

Troll on!

The actual trade that you are talking about was favors, Burks, and our #5 pick for wiggins.

And I think most people said no to that trade. (I said yes iirc)

Troll on!

Everyone should interpret the discussions exactly as you do. Troll harder, troll.

Everyone should interpret the discussions exactly as you do. Troll harder, troll.
Just being accurate. There was nothing to interpret. You just had no idea what you were talking about so I cleared it up for you
Keep trollin trollinski

@OP I hope that this is a troll thread, because this doesn't make any sense whatsoever

I would probably do it. Jazz have a losing culture. UK knows nothing but winning. I don't think they've even lost a game this season.