What's new

Would you want the Jazz to draft Bronny to have Lebron in his last season?

Would you want the Jazz to draft Bronny to have Lebron's last season?

• Yes

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • No

Votes: 47 70.1%

• Total voters

SoberasHotRod

Assuming Lebron is true to his words, and assuming Bronny is an NBA level talent. The latest I've heard is he is being projected as a late first rounder.

I kind of don't care that much, but it is very slow right now, and there isn't much else to talk about. I'm curious what everyone else's thoughts are.

He’s a second round prospect at the moment which can change very quickly as we all know. If you knew LeBron was coming with him I wouldn’t be surprised to see a team reach on him a little bit. LeBron will still be playing at a high level at least I think.

I don’t think a 40 year-old Lebron and a rookie fringe player are going to do anything other than create some ticket and merch sales. They don’t make your team better.

Klutch Sports will get him to a bigger market guaranteed.

What year would this occur? If it’s still in the window and it’s a lock Lebron actually comes then of course.

Interesting ploy by Lebron -- Draft my son and you get me as well. Some clever nepotism, imo. I doubt Utah would be on his short list of preferred markets.

I believe it is next season. Bronny and Zaire Wade are the same age, were high school teammates and Zaire was not eligible to be drafted by the NBA because of age but will next season.

I believe it is next season. Bronny and Zaire Wade are the same age, were high school teammates and Zaire was not eligible to be drafted by the NBA because of age but will next season.
From what I read it would be the 24-25 season if the eligibility requirements remain as is. If they change, then it would be the 23-24 season.

Even if it got us to a championship I would have a hard time rooting for LeBron in any way shape or form. Not a fan. He is an arrogant entitled douche.

Of course, if the Jazz did this anyway and it really did get LeBron here, I would root for us to win a ring. It would always have a bitter taste though for an aging LeBron to come here just to play with his son and pick up a token ring along the way, or something, while Stockton and Malone, not to mention Joe Ingles, gave their heart and soul to the team and never won one.

So we will draft both Bronny and Zaire then get LeBron to come here and activate D Wade so we get the Wades and the James along with Mitchell and Gobert and whoever else we manage to hold onto in that mix. Wade can be a coach from the end of the bench since he is pretty washed, moreso being no where near game shape. But hey, that would make headlines. And as such we would suddenly get preferred treatment from the refs. So we would have a shot, right?

On one hand the team would get a lot of attention and could drive some positive interest around the league. We would basically be on national TV every night.

On the other hand it would be a circus. There would be no more team, it would all be about Lebron and Bronnie. It would get old quick.

He’s a second round prospect at the moment which can change very quickly as we all know. If you knew LeBron was coming with him I wouldn’t be surprised to see a team reach on him a little bit. LeBron will still be playing at a high level at least I think.
This is why you shouldn’t trade all your second rounders. We could have had Lebron and instead Ryan saved 300k on dumping Rayjohn Tucker.

Everyone think it would be a team picking Brinny and getting Lebron as a result. Really not how this will play out… Lebron and Klutch will strong arm a team of their choosing to embark on this endeavor. No team will draft a Bronny out of spite and hold him as leverage. Unless Bron is totally washed and if that is the case it will be the Knicks.

Everyone think it would be a team picking Brinny and getting Lebron as a result. Really not how this will play out… Lebron and Klutch will strong arm a team of their choosing to embark on this endeavor. No team will draft a Bronny out of spite and hold him as leverage. Unless Bron is totally washed and if that is the case it will be the Knicks.

This may be true but if he is still a fringe second guy how far will a team reach for him?

This may be true but if he is still a fringe second guy how far will a team reach for him?
I mean if it was a guaranteed package deal... and Bronny was viewed as a second round dude... someone would take him after like pick 8 or 9 is my guess.