What's new

Would you want the Jazz to draft Bronny to have Lebron in his last season?

Would you want the Jazz to draft Bronny to have Lebron's last season?

• Yes

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • No

Votes: 47 70.1%

• Total voters
Nah, Bron is going to be mostly washed by then. Still will be good, but intentionally tanking the draft for a year of Lebron isnt worth it (assuming there is worthwhile prospect to draft and Bronny isnt it)

But then again, assuming the Donovan/Gobert core is still intact, maybe Lebron would be the final championship piece, even in his last year.

It would all depend on how Bron [performed in teh prior year.

Plus the odds are at about 99% it' going to be the OKC Thunder.
They gonna have to beat the Kings to it though.

I’d guess we’d by like 25th on the list of teams they’d want to go to and 25th on the list of teams willing to do it… assuming you have to burn a first to do it.

I want no part of the Lebron circus, as great as he’s been.

However, the Jazz should draft his kid then hold whatever team wants Lebron for his last year hostage.

Hating Lebron is so weird

And it makes no sense for Utah to be weird

40e6243f-7ee8-4d68-b35d-4620bfe1dd39.jpeg

I want no part of the Lebron circus, as great as he’s been.

However, the Jazz should draft his kid then hold whatever team wants Lebron for his last year hostage.

Hating Lebron is so weird
I’m not an LBJ fan. Some of the things he does and says which are hypocritical and stupid at best, but would I draft Bronny to get his pops on the team? In a heartbeat!

I mean, he’s responsible for Westbrook being on the team, then throws the lakers gm under the bus for not making a move to get Wall, the lakers didn’t want to part with their first, which I think is smart on the side of the lakers, and Bron is smashing the lakers for this. He’s a douche but I’d still take him. The jazz could use a circus for a year or two.