What's new

Wouldn't that Enes trade be great?

fufo

3c8efe5a3eb8687a47c9a299530b7718.jpg

I would definitely go for it.
Excellent one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So kanter proves he is nothing but a punk with his comments. Wants traded since he is not happy with how he is being used. Did the jackass ever think the Jazz are disappointed with his development. I mean the Jazz spent a number 3 pick on a bum. Told you Jazzfanz when he was drafted he is a bum and now most are coming around.

Adams, the dude who just had surgery 5 days ago?

Also a dude who can't hit FT's, so playing him in crunch time might be questionable?

His injury isn't serious. He'll be out 3 weeks.

He's cheaper than Kanter.

He can learn to shoot free throws. He's young

This is a throw away season for OKC. No need to hit the panic button.

It's not very forward thinking to make that kind of trade for OKC. They would be dumb to do it.

Kanter doesn't fit.

Enough with OKC as a Kanter destination. It's not. Try a new one. It has to make sense for both sides.

Again, Lamb sucks, Perkins sucks, Perry Jones sucks.

So kanter proves he is nothing but a punk with his comments. Wants traded since he is not happy with how he is being used. Did the jackass ever think the Jazz are disappointed with his development. I mean the Jazz spent a number 3 pick on a bum. Told you Jazzfanz when he was drafted he is a bum and now most are coming around.

Actually, the Jazz are NOT disappointed with Kanter's development. Maybe a little slower than it should be. But the old school of thought was that it took bigs 5 years to develop - and that was back in the days when they actually had multiple years of college. Listen to Lindsey's interview. He said the Jazz believe in Kanter as a person and player and like his work ethic. They like him as a young player. Utah is going to stroke his ego and have him back playing hard. Over the last month, I've seen a lot of good signs by Enes, Hos agent keeps going back to a couple of wasted seasons, but is happy with the current coaching staff. Things will be patched up.

His injury isn't serious. He'll be out 3 weeks.

He's cheaper than Kanter.

He can learn to shoot free throws. He's young

This is a throw away season for OKC. No need to hit the panic button.

It's not very forward thinking to make that kind of trade for OKC. They would be dumb to do it.

Kanter doesn't fit.

Enough with OKC as a Kanter destination. It's not. Try a new one. It has to make sense for both sides.

Again, Lamb sucks, Perkins sucks, Perry Jones sucks.

Kanter does fit OKC. u r dum

Actually, Oklahoma is the perfect fit for Kanter and Kanter is the perfect fit for Oklahoma. Put Kanter in and take Kendrick out. Try stopping these guys score.

Kanter does fit OKC. u r dum

U r dumb

How can you say out one side of your mouth that Kanter sucks. He can't pass, he can't shoot, he can't play defense. But oh man, put him on OKC what a monster he is gonna be. Push Adams and Ibaka aside folks, here comes Kanter.

Give me a break. You and every person who likes your post are a bunch of brain dead retards.

I'm sure Westbrook and Durant are just gonna love his no defense ball stopping style of play.

Good one. You officially have hit rock bottom

U r dumb

How can you say out one side of your mouth that Kanter sucks. He can't pass, he can't shoot, he can't play defense. But oh man, put him on OKC what a monster he is gonna be. Push Adams and Ibaka aside folks, here comes Kanter.

Give me a break. You and every person who likes your post are a bunch of brain dead retards.

I'm sure Westbrook and Durant are just gonna love his no defense ball stopping style of play.

Good one. You officially have hit rock bottom

Never said he would be a monster. I think he would be a good fit. I think he is better than every big other than Ibaka on their team. I think he is an upgrade and is a good fit.

I thought about the movement liability of his game too before I wrote that but he cannot survive anywhere if he doesn't figure it out decently so no worries there. Russell would kick his ***.

Never said he would be a monster. I think he would be a good fit. I think he is better than every big other than Ibaka on their team. I think he is an upgrade and is a good fit.

Your logic has holes all over in it. Just because these braindead fools don't have the brain capacity to see through it, doesn't mean I dont.

One minute you are saying Kanter is the worse passer ever, he can't shoot, and he can't play defense. Those are your words. If he can't do any of those things, how is he better than Steven Adams? And how is he a good fit on OKC. What use does OKC have for him? Kanter's only discernible skill is scoring, even by your own admission, except you won't even give him the credit of being able to shoot.

Do you think OKC needs more scoring? Do they really need another guy to score? Seems to me that they have plenty of scoring coming from Westbrook and Durant. Even if they did need more scoring, what good is a guy to them that is the worst passer ever and can't play defense?

Good hell man, you are acting like a bad politician right now. You are saying whatever you think you need to, to sound right. Except it's not working. You are waffling all over the place.

Get it together. The whole thing has to make sense, not just one thing at a time when you think it's a good idea.

OKC has Adams on the cheap. He is a better defensive presence down low than Kanter. He is a lot cheaper than Kanter will be. That is really important when building a team. Stop over looking these details. Stop waffling. Makes some damn sense and have some consistency in what you say. They aren't targeting Kanter, so you'll never get the chance to be proven right. It's not happening because it doesn't make sense.

Your logic has holes all over in it. Just because these braindead fools don't have the brain capacity to see through it, doesn't mean I dont.

One minute you are saying Kanter is the worse passer ever, he can't shoot, and he can't play defense. Those are your words. If he can't do any of those things, how is he better than Steven Adams? And how is he a good fit on OKC. What use does OKC have for him? Kanter's only discernible skill is scoring, even by your own admission, except you won't even give him the credit of being able to shoot.

Do you think OKC needs more scoring? Do they really need another guy to score? Seems to me that they have plenty of scoring coming from Westbrook and Durant. Even if they did need more scoring, what good is a guy to them that is the worst passer ever and can't play defense?

Good hell man, you are acting like a bad politician right now. You are saying whatever you think you need to, to sound right. Except it's not working. You are waffling all over the place.

Get it together. The whole thing has to make sense, not just one thing at a time when you think it's a good idea.

OKC has Adams on the cheap. He is a better defensive presence down low than Kanter. He is a lot cheaper than Kanter will be. That is really important when building a team. Stop over looking these details. Stop waffling. Makes some damn sense and have some consistency in what you say. They aren't targeting Kanter, so you'll never get the chance to be proven right. It's not happening because it doesn't make sense.
Easy man. Kanter in OKC was a good idea all along with Ibaka playing near him. Kinda like the Rudy effect to his gaps.

Easy man. Kanter in OKC was a good idea all along with Ibaka playing near him. Kinda like the Rudy effect to his gaps.

Even if he were, and he isnt, Cy is the last person who should be selling Kanter a good fit anywhere. Kanter's been his whipping boy all season long.

He calls me dumb, I'm showing him why he's really the dumb one.

Even if he were, and he isnt, Cy is the last person who should be selling Kanter a good fit anywhere. Kanter's been his whipping boy all season long.

He calls me dumb, I'm showing him why he's really the dumb one.

Alrighty. I'll leave you two cutiepies alone then.

Don't go too hard on him.