What's new

Yes or No. The Jazz need to tank for the better chance of picking up a higher caliber player.

Yes we should tank to try and get Wiggins. When the Jazz started 1-14 they should have tried to tank the rest of the season. Moreover, I could care less if the Jazz win and play RJ and Williams more than 20 minutes a game. Given that the playoffs are out of reach in the West we should be actively looking to develop our young guys at the expense of winning games. Play the core 5 together bring in Gobert and Clark and find out what the future may hold.

That being said, before the season began I thought the young guys would be better than many people believed.

We are a treadmill team if we don't get a quality player in the draft.

on the app. square bizness.

I think we could be pretty good with just what we have. Probably not championship caliber doe.

Things is, if the Jazz dont take this seriously then we might just be waiting a good ten years before we are back here. Our core could be early exits from the playoffs for many years before they decide to blow it up.

I am more and more convinced that we should NOT TANK. I think we will get just as good of a player that very well could exceed the productivity of players picked ahead of us, even if we draft 6-8.

I am really getting interested in Noah Vonleh and Zach LaVine. I think LaVine could be a more athletic Klay Thompson.

Jazz need to bust Black Jehovah's fibulas with a battering-ram cuz this train goin strait for dat seed numba eight homeboi

I was always for playing the young guys and seeing why results bear out. After that I didn't care about wins or losses. If they win they may not need a total superstar (though history suggests that rather unlikely) and if they lose they get it.

Still have the same opinion now.

My yearly expectations of the Jazz:

1. Win as many games as possible.

2. "Give it all you've got"

3. Be entertaining.

I respect these both but think one is a little wiser for my taste.

This is such a mind-blowing interaction of many dynamic factors. I really can see about every side of it. Yeah, ****ing lose. I guess I have faith that the rest of the pieces will get where they need to be even if they aren't there now. A well-rounded scorer groomed for that purpose could be just the trick.

Or maybe the Jazz just can't get low enough. And then...?

I was always for playing the young guys and seeing why results bear out. After that I didn't care about wins or losses. If they win they may not need a total superstar (though history suggests that rather unlikely) and if they lose they get it.

Still have the same opinion now.

This exactly