What's new

Yesterday - Bundy Ranch

Look at how many people show up to protest soldier funerals. Just because masses of ignorant sheep group up with cardboard signs doesn't change facts. Sorry about that.

Have you talked to them? If not how do you know they are ignorant of what is going on? Just because they don't agree with you does not mean ignorance.

From what I have seen most of his support is from anti government type a that are just fed up with the government. Wonder how tense that cattle round up is right now.

Doesn't change what facts? hantlers said you wouldn't find many ranchers siding with the Bundys. I responded that there were several. It wasn't a question of right or wrong....i was responding to his misinterpreted understanding of the situation.

Have you talked to them? If not how do you know they are ignorant of what is going on? Just because they don't agree with you does not mean ignorance.

I'll respond to both of you, since you're both saying the same thing essentially; my comment was a generalization. I don't have a dog in this fight other than I find it annoying when one side accuses the other of bias and misinformation, when it appears that they are guilty of the exact same thing. My point wasn't directed at the supportive ranchers, or lack thereof, but in general. Take the "Occupy" movement for example. What percentage of those protestors really had any clue what they were protesting, and how many people were only there because they read about it on Facebook and needed a reason to go get wasted? Big groups of supporters doesn't really mean jack ****.

I'll respond to both of you, since you're both saying the same thing essentially; my comment was a generalization. I don't have a dog in this fight other than I find it annoying when one side accuses the other of bias and misinformation, when it appears that they are guilty of the exact same thing. My point wasn't directed at the supportive ranchers, or lack thereof, but in general. Take the "Occupy" movement for example. What percentage of those protestors really had any clue what they were protesting, and how many people were only there because they read about it on Facebook and needed a reason to go get wasted? Big groups of supporters doesn't really mean jack ****.

Especially in small towns where there is nothing to do.

You seem loyal almost to a fault. It has nothing to do with the thread really, just an observation I've noticed over time.

In other news, the first E.J. Wells post I clicked on redirected me to a red screen saying my web security had blocked something on the page. Weird.
Not really. But I am passionate about all sides being heard... media be damned.

Look at that sweet shirt.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBIWQxg1jYA&feature=youtu.be

If I wasn't behind them before....

Maybe I would have been a good politician had I not smoked dope and ****ed it all up... I am for liberties and having every voice heard. Overly idealistic? **** no.

Another video has been released on Youtube of what happened in this case yesterday. People were tased and gettign knocked down. Both sides seemed pretty aggressive. Tensions are quite high there and more people are showing up to supporty the Bundys. They have had people and businesses donating food, campers, tents, water...to keep people there 24/7.

Another video has been released on Youtube of what happened in this case yesterday. People were tased and gettign knocked down. Both sides seemed pretty aggressive. Tensions are quite high there and more people are showing up to supporty the Bundys. They have had people and businesses donating food, campers, tents, water...to keep people there 24/7.

I'm going back down on Saturday. Taking people with me that are flying in from Georgia, New York, Florida, and Minnesota.

This time I'll try to get a couple pics of me and the Bundy's and maybe getting tased... how much rep for that pic?

This time I'll try to get a couple pics of me and the Bundy's and maybe getting tased... how much rep for that pic?

At least 75.

Edit: I know 5+ people that have gone from UT and NV and have about 3-4 more that I know going today or tomorrow. I am dreading some of the potential outcomes...

There is an interview being circulated of a representative of a militia. There are now armed militia members on site supporting the Bundy family. The representative states that almost all BLM agents are armed with AR15s. Then he states that while there are militia there that they are out numbered by the BLM agents and he requests other militias to arrive.

The Bundys have specifically asked the militia members to conceal carry as to not raise tensions even further because at the end of the day everyone involved has families and want them to go home to their families.

Also there are rumors that PETA will now show up to support the Bundys.

Wild horse conservation groups are now siding with the BLM.

Also there is/was a protest in front of the Clark County Sherriffs office to get them to support the Bundys.

More people continue to arrive to support the Bundys.

Cliven Bundy was on Hannity last night.

Maybe I would have been a good politician had I not smoked dope and ****ed it all up... I am for liberties and having every voice heard. Overly idealistic? **** no.

Nope, but it will certainly keep you from getting elected. Trust me.

Cliven Bundy was on Hannity last night.

Well, if there was any doubt about the legitimacy of the Bundy's claims, it just got a hell of a lot bigger.

Nope, but it will certainly keep you from getting elected. Trust me.

Well, if there was any doubt about the legitimacy of the Bundy's claims, it just got a hell of a lot bigger.

Lol. Thought something similar.