What's new

You asked for it...now your getting it.

oyster

Majority wanted to see a youth moment...you got it. Some even want a shot at a possibly historic NBA draft...you got it. Now everyone needs to just stay calm and let it happen. I dont get why so many are freaking out at this point. Let the young guys play and get the needed experience. In that we will get a few wins but most of all we will get better.

Someone please start an official thread that let's me know when I should officially freak out, please.

I'm with you OP. The core has competed and is showing that they will be a good group to build around a superstar. Go Jazz!

When we get a bench under us(Marvin,Rush,Beans) and Burke back we will win games against the lower tier teams!!!

So who is freaking out besides dumbasses like thriller and the norm anyway?

90 percent of jazzfanz are just fine with the season so far

How long until the scouting report gets out and teams are packing the paint from the very start of the game?

We are 1 of 4 teams without a win. First team to 0 - 3 in a LOADED draft.

Philly looks like they won't be bottom dwellers. Most of the other tankers have something to cheer about that we didn't expect. See Michael Carter Williams, Oladipo, Bledsoe, Boston's intl playah!

We are players IN the Wigginslottery for sure!

And all of the games have been fun to watch regardless...

I am LOVING IT!

and some are perfectly content, have been, and will continue to be.

I'm loving it. I can take a little pain to get the prize...

For 0-3, we're playing very well, IMO. The only reason to panic would be if our veterans were keeping us in the game, and the rookies were killing us. That's not the case. I agree that the future looks bright. We definitely have our 4 & 5 combo of the future.

Shoot young guys getting time all showing something and we are losing I could take this all year

Sent from my HTC One using JazzFanz mobile app