What's new

You could own AK's SLC house

Chad Feldheimer

Found it for sale just surfing around.

le289ce43-m0x.jpg

https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...ake-City_UT_84103_M18176-06560?ex=UT543472920

Only 2.5 for that? Why don't athetes want to play here? Look how far their money will go.

Because it's Utah/Salt Lake City. Good if you like the outdoors or raising a family. Otherwise there is pretty much no worse place for a young rich dude to live in the NBA.

Because it's Utah/Salt Lake City. Good if you like the outdoors or raising a family. Otherwise there is pretty much no worse place for a young rich dude to live in the NBA.

Huh? Have you even been to SLC or are u just pulling stuff out of your b*tt?

We just got a Trader Joes.

I can think of a few worse NBA cities for a young, rich athlete to live in. Part of it depends whether you like winters and whether you're already married. Trader Joes isn't going to tip the scale

I can think of a few worse NBA cities for a young, rich athlete to live in. Part of it depends whether you like winters and whether you're already married. Trader Joes isn't going to tip the scale

Never said TJ's would "tip the scales". But you're lying to yourself if you say it's not a factor.

Okay, I guess KOC can add Trader Joes to his FA pitch.

Seriously though, I would not under any circumstances want to end up in San Antonio, Oklahoma City, Milaukee, Indianapolis, or Cleveland. Sacramento is also quite lame. Phoenix is like a hot dusty parking lot. Orlando is lame.

American basketball players feel like rockstars. Only the best place is right.

They want good weather. Big money. Big market. Different special places to visit and so on. They want it all. They wear Bling Bling and have jail house tatoos all over their bodies.

As long as you play basketball, get your money, the place should not matter. I'd rather live in a city which is not too big, a little bit calm and a great place to raise my children.

The average intellect of an NBA player is not very high so you can't take them that serious at all. They fill like Rappers and do often have a strange life style.

As I heard much positive things about Salt Lake City, it would be an ideal place for me to live. Don't get why people prefer those loud, crowded, stressfull and super sized cities. I'd rather have a mix between both aspects where I can chill and just relax and feel comfortable at times.

You are crazy. Have you not seen the women that live in this state? Much better looking than the hairy trolls that live in NY or anywhere in the New England area down to DC.

Being a rich, young man, constantly on tv, there is no competition for you in this state. You can have the pick of the litter here.

I'm never living in SLC again. But, you could pay me $8 million to play bball and live there for 7 months with frequent trips away. No prob. I can hit the three at a 38% clip. Quick release.

We really haven't tested the free agent market in the past couple of years, hell it's almost coming along 10 years since we have made a big signing due to the fact that we were so bound to the contracts of Carlos WHOZER, Memo, Kiri, and Deron. So I feel everyone's opinion on how NBA stars wouldn't play for Utah is just smoke up the ***. We take Derek Harpers "You go live in Utah" line, and Dennis Rodman spending the nights off during the finals in Vegas as if no one would want to play here. Sure, maybe not a Kobe or whatever, but guys who want to have a winning career, I feel wouldn't give a damn about spending their working time in Utah.

There's a lot of people I know from the hood that would love to go to Utah. It's an attractive place from the looks of it, and is only hours out from Vegas. So, what's the fuss about it?

Besides, not all the big names are moved through Free Agency.

And money is a weapon, it's like a drug. Shove 10 million a year in some young NBA players face when nobody else is, and he's going to sign. Why would you work at Golden Corral, where you're banging all the high school drop outs for 7.25 an hour when you just got a call from some mom n pop restaurant that is short staffed that's willing to pay you 10 an hour full time? Because you get play from the ladies?

And have any of you been to Oklahoma City? Who in their right mind would want to live in Tornado Boulevard? Yet it's the city of one of the hottest teams in the NBA. Why would you sign with Milwaukee? Michael Redd signed an extension there. Who wants to play in Indiana? What, in fact is in Indiana?

Not my favorite design, but you can't beat the views. Absolutely breathtaking.

That pools got to be heated no? Where is the hot tub too?

You are crazy. Have you not seen the women that live in this state? Much better looking than the hairy trolls that live in NY or anywhere in the New England area down to DC.

Being a rich, young man, constantly on tv, there is no competition for you in this state. You can have the pick of the litter here.

Yeah NY/NE have such horrible selections of women. I mean look at the women Jeter & Brady have ended up with. Just hideous! When you are rich and famous you have the pick of the litter everywhere.