What's new

**** you Enes Kanter

And has now been PROVEN as the biggest factor in that. He's so ****ing stupid that I'm not surprised he doesn't grasp that though. I mean that. Dudes is genuinely just shy of being special needs.

"Just shy of"?

Surely you are being generous!

He who laughs last, laughs hardest

Until yesterday that was my point. I thought the Jazz should have kept him rather than trade him for nothing of value. I had no idea there was so much conflict and animosity with the players. It sure seems like the Jazz had reached the point where they had no choice. Finally, I can make sense of the trade. One rotten apple comes to mind.

Understandable. Welcome to the Dark Side, BTW.

Until yesterday that was my point. I thought the Jazz should have kept him rather than trade him for nothing of value. I had no idea there was so much conflict and animosity with the players. It sure seems like the Jazz had reached the point where they had no choice. Finally, I can make sense of the trade. One rotten apple comes to mind.
Exactly where I was. It's incredible that Every single person in the Jazz organization (players, coaches and even beat writers) chose not to throw Kanter under the bus after his trade comments. I thought it was telling that Locke was thoroughly at war last night. He said they have coddled and given him the benefit of the doubt for so long, but with what Kanter said, he was not holding back last night. He also said his agent was one of the worst and blames him for a lot of this behavior. That tells me it's been going on for quite some time internally before Kanter chose to make it a spectacle.

Stifle, Kevin Love also wanted a trade, and Wolves did not even have his rights next year. Yet Wolves did not give him up for pennies. They got top pick in the best draft in years plus other picks to boot. Now, Kanter is no Love, but I am not suggesting we got Wiggins either. Top 10 pick for a proven talented young big is not a stretch. The point here is not to settle for garbage. Especially when you have the guys rights for over a year.

LOVE was FAR from a problem in the locker room. Love also pretty much guaranteed he'd sign with Cleveland when his deal was up. There's also NO DOUBT he'll get a max offer. You also had LBJ signing with the Cavs pretty much based on the guarantee they'd go get Love. Kanter is not in that class. Again, please tell me what team would have given up a top-10 pick and given Kanter his max deal?

Minnesota, Lakers, Denver, Sacramento, Philadelphia, New York, Orlando, Detroit, Charlotte, Indiana, Brooklyn.

Cross Minny, Denver, Sacramento, Philly, Orlando, Charlotte and Indiana off that list immediately. They all have centers who are better than Kanter right now or who they view as their "centers of the future." You don't think Lindsey had conversations with EVERY team in the league? Of course he did. He admitted they've been shopping Kanter - long before the deadline. But Ergul (according to our own Dr. Jones/PKM) had Kanter go public with his trade demand to FORCE a trade. At that point, it was take the best offer available. Based on what Kanter has said, it would have been organizational suicide to force him to play out his contract. He would have continued to complain and not given 100% effort. And not starting Rudy would have frustrated Gobert. Now everyone is happy.

Exactly where I was. It's incredible that Every single person in the Jazz organization (players, coaches and even beat writers) chose not to throw Kanter under the bus after his trade comments. I thought it was telling that Locke was thoroughly at war last night. He said they have coddled and given him the benefit of the doubt for so long, but with what Kanter said, he was not holding back last night. He also said his agent was one of the worst and blames him for a lot of this behavior. That tells me it's been going on for quite some time internally before Kanter chose to make it a spectacle.

****ing Steve Novak punks Kanter and his agent in the press and he's still on a team with that ****ing douchebag. Maybe the Kanter apologist trash need to realize that sometimes everyone has a problem with a particular person because they straight up deserve it.

Lyndsey is terrible. First move this season was to sign a pathetic scrub Novak to multi year deal. I was shocked then and stayed how idiotic this was. Now he managed to fix that mistake and dump Novak's contract, while losing 18 and 12 center who is just 22 years old. Simply moronic.
It's amazing how Kanter's defender's never mention the other end of the floor. If you get 18 and 12 but give up 28 and 18 is it a net positive?

I certainly won't argue with Borat that I wish Utah had gotten more for Kanter. Enes killed his value by demanding a trade. I think we can all see now that keeping him and hoping for a S&T in the summer wasn't an option. At least we got SOMETHING. I'd imagine guys like Borat would be calling for Lindsey to be fired had no trade happened and a team stepped up and offered Kanter $14-$16M/per and the Jazz decided NOT to match the offer sheet, ending up with NOTHING in return.
This. Anybody that is still mad at Lindsey for the return we got would not be happy no matter what happened. So in this case their argument is irrelevant. Because at no time were we getting more than we got for Kanter except maybe before he was even drafted we could have gotten more for the pick itself.

****ing Steve Novak punks Kanter and his agent in the press and he's still on a team with that ****ing douchebag. Maybe the Kanter apologist trash need to realize that sometimes everyone has a problem with a particular person because they straight up deserve it.

What did Novak say?

Sent from the JazzFanz app