What's new

**** you Enes Kanter

161g8ev.gif

any good lip readers?
Gobert is my daddy

Sure, Kanter is as an a/hole. But to give up a 22 year center who is giving OKC 18 and 11 per game for a late first round pick is just a travesty. Lyndsey should be fired for this move. Kanter, as much a d/ck as he is, has played like a 3d overall pick in the draft, and we have that up to a conference playoff team for basically nothing. That's worse than anything Kanter has said about Utah.

Sure, Kanter is as an a/hole. But to give up a 22 year center who is giving OKC 18 and 11 per game for a late first round pick is just a travesty. Lyndsey should be fired for this move. Kanter, as much a d/ck as he is, has played like a 3d overall pick in the draft, and we have that up to a conference playoff team for basically nothing. That's worse than anything Kanter has said about Utah.

We have already said this 1 billion times. Don't type again. Ever.

He should not be fired for this move. That would be dumb.

He should not be fired for this move. That would be dumb.

Lyndsey is terrible. First move this season was to sign a pathetic scrub Novak to multi year deal. I was shocked then and stayed how idiotic this was. Now he managed to fix that mistake and dump Novak's contract, while losing 18 and 12 center who is just 22 years old. Simply moronic.

Lyndsey is terrible. First move this season was to sign a pathetic scrub Novak to multi year deal. I was shocked then and stayed how idiotic this was. Now he managed to fix that mistake and dump Novak's contract, while losing 18 and 12 center who is just 22 years old. Simply moronic.

His name Lindsey. Don't be disgrace, ok Daughter?

You are too far up the rabbits *** for this to be worth my time.

We everyone has complained we did not get enough borat. Please don't lock my sister in cage for saying to stop ok?

Most are saying this was not bad since Gobert now gets more PT. This is not just "did not get enough". This is more like dropping a soap bar in the prison shower and bending over to pick it up.

You are too far up the rabbits *** for this to be worth my time.

You time is worth nothing , you are reading a basketball message board right now, not exactly inventing cute for cancer. Next time try to say something that shows healthy brain activity.

Most are saying this was not bad since Gobert now gets more PT. This is not just "did not get enough". This is more like dropping a soap bar in the prison shower and bending over to pick it up.

We'll at my school there was a place where they usher the ones like you when the bell rings. I never even see you until lunch. I am sure you were president.

He never signed Novak.

We'll at my school there was a place where they usher the ones like you when the bell rings. I never even see you until lunch. I am sure you were president.

There was or there is? By the lack of intellect you've demonstrated you are not graduating grade school any time soon.

Brilliant, what a comeback, Einstein. He traded for this scrubs multi year deal, not signed outright. Glad we agree on everything else

So in getting to the salary floor (money had to be spent anyway), he gets a pick to take on his contract and then gets picks combining his salary with Kanter's on the way out. IINM, didn't the Novak trade happen before the Booker signing? And then Lindsey signed Jingles off waivers. Those two outplayed Novak for minutes at the 3 and 4.