What's new

You know what this forum needs? PICS.

Real Oakleys (custom), and not really so witty, but my kids gave it to me, so I like it. It says

"Multi-tasking: Screwing up several things at once."

These are my oaks. File photo here, but same style. Flack Jacket:

4995ee3a0f3d2.jpg

I have them engraved. Guess with what?

Yep.

LogGrad98

Real Oakleys (custom), and not really so witty, but my kids gave it to me, so I like it. It says

"Multi-tasking: Screwing up several things at once."

These are my oaks. File photo here, but same style. Flack Jacket:

4995ee3a0f3d2.jpg

I have them engraved. Guess with what?

Yep.

LogGrad98

What's the significance behind LogGrad98? I quickly assumed it was some witticism about how you were a lawyer (then forgot about it). But, you look more like a police officer, haha.

147.jpg

Me with my youngest right before Easter.

174.jpg

Me and my two oldest kids before my first ever 5k last Saturday. Yes, that's snow on the grass behind us.

209.jpg

Me and Trout getting it on after the race.

No, no -- you read it wrong. It was supposed to mean, "Dude, I wouldn't step foot in an Asians house for all the tea in China. I don't want to get fleas.". Did you know that my middle name is, "Closer"? It is.

My wife is Asian. Does that mean that you have decided to not accept our invitation for dinner? We're having curry (the Japanese kind) with gyoza's (pot stickers) and katsudon.

My wife is Asian. Does that mean that you have decided to not accept our invitation for dinner? We're having curry (the Japanese kind) with gyoza's (pot stickers) and katsudon.

Dude, I dig Asian chicks -- no matter how old they are, they will forever look 18. Kudos, sir.

LogGrad98 = Logistics Graduate 1998

Ok so which one is you?

Have at it.

old-asian-women-thumb4636785.jpg

You really don't know. . . . she's 110 or she's worked in the sun for eighty years, or both.

Judging straight across vs. paleface it's pretty much Asians' skin looks healthier and younger, especially vs. tanning salon victims.

but pretty much it's a matter of choice who you admire and why. Lo's of other issues come to mind.

Embrace the Depilated Pate, that's what I say.

Dude, I dig Asian chicks -- no matter how old they are, they will forever look 18. Kudos, sir.

This made me laugh. Thanks. But it also reminded me of a saying I heard while serving in Japan. "It is easier to make a pretty girl Mormon than a Mormon girl pretty." (no offense to any Mormon girls out there, I'm just the messenger reporting what I heard.)

Here's some good ones.

Frisbee golfing in Austin last month (**** the Rockets):
zA5Pf.jpg

Original UB era:

Qwq6s.png

I had to kick an *** or two:
SniCg.png

I luv ewe gies.