What's new

Your top 5 videogames

l Abach l

Every gamer has those videogames that they hold dear to their hearts. Whether it was that boss that took you a month to beat, or those unforgettable moments lanning it up with your friends, we all have our favorite games. What are your top five games and why?

1) Zelda Ocarina of Time: to me this game is flawless. The game was so incredibly large in scale and was the first big open world 3d game.

2) Starcraft Brood War: although warcraft 2 was my first experience with rts, brood war was the most evenly balanced rts game ive played. Way too many hrs playing 3v3 bgh.

3) Halo 1/2: introduced me to the lan experienve with 15 other friends playing ctf on blood gulch. Great memories with friends.

4) Super Mario 3: I was three years old watching my older brother beat bowser for the first time. This was my first childhood game that introduced me to gaming. Also, who didn't love the hammer bros suit??

5) kingdom hearts 1 and 2: As a disney and final fantasy fan, I was enthralled by the immersive story involving square and disney characters. Battling malificent with donald and goofy was EPIC

Honorable mentions:
Final fantasy 8 (first rpg)
Pokemon (gameplay was amazing)
Super Smash Bros Melee
World of Warcraft
Metal Gear Solid
Warcraft 2
Soul Caliber 2

What is your top 5?

Battletoads
Metroid Prime(I never bothered playing the subsequent games for some reason)
Zelda: OoT
F-Zero GX
Final Fantasy 7

I played WOW for quite some time. Big fan of that entier series. (#2 and WOW the most)
Starcraft universe. Waiting for the last installment. Let's be honest...Blizzard rcks
Super Mario franchise (like #3, Galaxy and Wii the most)
Zelda franchise (original, SNES and Skyward Sword)

1-Everquest
2-Demon souls series
3-Mario series
4-Zelda Ocarrina of Time
5-Elder Scrolls Series

Honorable Mentions - The Witcher, Warcraft 3, DaOC, Goldeneye n64, Mariocart n64, LOTRO

I don't play anymore, but these are my all time favorites

1. Tekken
2. Madden
3. NBA2k
4. Fight Night
5. Tough call here. Mario Bros I suppose.

Over my lifetime the only games that I was ever really addicted to playing have been the first two Halo games on XBox, NBA Jam on Sega Genesis, Quake and Duke Nukem on PC, and a few Atari games when I was really young like Pac-Man, Berserk, Space Invaders, and Defender.

1-Ms. Pac Man
2-Galaga
3-Asteroids
4-Gorf
5-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

I took a some time off between 4 and 5

1. Ultima series between 3 and 7
2. Master of Magic, Civilization
3. Fallout 1,2, and 3
4. All of the Elder Scrolls. They have ALWAYS been great for the time they were produced.
5. Europa Universalis 2 (Like 2 better than 3, haven't played 4 yet) and Crusader Kings 2.

Honorable Mention- Mount and Blade, Baldur's gate, @ Neverwinter Nights

These are the games that I spent enough time on to completely lower my socioeconomic status.

1. Ultima series between 3 and 7
2. Master of Magic, Civilization
3. Fallout 1,2, and 3
4. All of the Elder Scrolls. They have ALWAYS been great for the time they were produced.
5. Europa Universalis 2 (Like 2 better than 3, haven't played 4 yet) and Crusader Kings 2.

Honorable Mention- Mount and Blade, Baldur's gate, @ Neverwinter Nights

These are the games that I spent enough time on to completely lower my socioeconomic status.

You can probably buy ALL of those games on steam right now for about $10 for the entire lot. Retro gaming rules. . .

Over my lifetime the only games that I was ever really addicted to playing have been the first two Halo games on XBox, NBA Jam on Sega Genesis, Quake and Duke Nukem on PC, and a few Atari games when I was really young like Pac-Man, Berserk, Space Invaders, and Defender.

I loved that atari game "Tank Battle" or whatever it was called. Also Pitfall, Space Invaders, Centipede...

The God of war series
The uncharted series
The GTA games
Metroid
madden games

1. Final Fantasy IX

2. Unreal (the first, single player one)

3. Counter Strike GO

4. Final Fantasy VII

5. World of Warcraft (vanilla)