What's new

Youth Nickname

Not as good as ones already suggested and thought it would've been said but how about the 4 Amigos. I can hear it now Hayward or Burks saying "I think it's a mail plane" Kanter asking "how can you tell?" met with a simple reply "didn't you notice it's little balls".

6 pages of nothing but disappointment.

The FAGE-Four Almost Good Enoughs
Four % From 3
No Four Point Plays
Free Agency X Four
At Least They Retired Al Miles Fes & Bell
Hayward Sandwich
Trade For OKC's Four
No Team Captain

6 pages of nothing but disappointment.

The FAGE-Four Almost Good Enoughs
Four % From 3
No Four Point Plays
Free Agency X Four
At Least They Retired Al Miles Fes & Bell
Hayward Sandwich
Trade For OKC's Four
No Team Captain

Pretty vanilla.

Does Fab Four not cut it, or what? What makes five gayer than four?

it takes 5,,i didnt make the rules allright? :)

VH1+Big+In+03+Awards+Show+7ijXugqpHlcl.jpg

Last edited:
Before I share this possible nickname I feel like I should explain myself first. As a Jazz fan I have felt that there are teams in the league that honestly scare the Jazz. They might not scare every player but they scare enough players that is creates an issue on the court which leads to a loss.

The way that Hayward played Kobe last year, the way that Burks doesn't back for to anyone, the way that Kanter took it to McRoberts but more importantly Bynum, the way that Favors has lead the team defensively. Think about that when you read this possible nickname:

The Fearless Four

As a fan that is tired of players that seem to play with a fear against certain competition, this is a quality that I really respect regardless of the team.

Has anyone said Lost Boys yet? I'm not in the crew that wants them featured as much as possible but thought it was marketable.