What's new

Youth Nickname

Utah ninja turtles.
Teenage Utahan(t) Ninja Turtles
images

Young Turks.

I know they are not all from Turkey but the term "Young Turks" was first coined to refer to a group of revolutionaries that over threw the Ottoman Empire from within and has come to signify any groups or individuals inside an organization who seek to overthrow the existing power structure and rise to prominence and power.

Revolution from within! That's what I'm talking about....1st they take over the Jazz and then the league.

Not as cool as Teenage Utahan(t) Ninja Turtles maybe ... but close

Young Turks.

I know they are not all from Turkey but the term "Young Turks" was first coined to refer to a group of revolutionaries that over threw the Ottoman Empire from within and has come to signify any groups or individuals inside an organization who seek to overthrow the existing power structure and rise to prominence and power.

Revolution from within! That's what I'm talking about....1st they take over the Jazz and then the league.

Not as cool as Teenage Utahan(t) Ninja Turtles maybe ... but close

That made Quadstantinople pop into my head.

It's cute, but I'm not so sure I want a nickname referencing turtles. Perhaps back in the days of Hart and Knight, but this team needs to run.

I wish Utah would rhyme with mutants better....
Utehns does though but what's that?

Oh, and done....let's see what Fry Sauce says
Utahans are people from Utah.

And, by the way, turtles are really fast. My kids used to have four of them but they only have one left because the other three ran away. Turtles are not tortoises.